The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwirus

Reaction score
deep cleansing shampoos are shampoos that you only use once a week or at most twice a week or at least once every two weeks. They CANNOT be used everyday.

These are some of the deep cleansing shampoos. CANNOT use everyday.
Redken's Cleansing Cream
Redken-Hair-Cleansing-Cream-Shampoo-For-All-Hair-Types-300ml-10oz.jpg

Wella's Biotouch Pure Purifying Shampoo
wellaBiotouchPurePurifyingShampoo.jpg

LOreal's Pure Resourse
08752551144.jpg
Sorry I dug up a very old post.. Today I went to Venus @ Clementi to ask about the deep cleansing shampoos..

They told me that out of the 3.. Only redken one is deep cleansing.. Loreal one is for oily scalp and can be used everyday.. Is that true?

I'm tempted to get the loreal one cos it's almost 1/2 the price but twice the volume.. :D
But which is better? Or they are ard the same?

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry I dug up a very old post.. Today I went to Venus @ Clementi to ask about the deep cleansing shampoos..

They told me that out of the 3.. Only redken one is deep cleansing.. Loreal one is for oily scalp and can be used everyday.. Is that true?

I'm tempted to get the loreal one cos it's almost 1/2 the price but twice the volume.. :D
I use Paul mitchell's cleansing shampoo. level 2 grade

spyderbil316

Reaction score
I have the Redken Deep Cleansing Shampoo that one is $32.00,
The L'Oreal one I'm selling for $28.00
The Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two I'm selling for $28.00 also.

spyderbil316

Reaction score

Bro the L'oreal one is 250ml.
The Redken is 300ml
The Paul Mitchell one is 300ml

mrwirus

Reaction score
I've replied your PM already.. Anw the Loreal one I saw is 500 ml de.. here's the pic..

IMG_1450%20%28Small%29.JPG

spyderbil316

Reaction score
I have the Redken Deep Cleansing Shampoo that one is $32.00,
The L'Oreal one I'm selling for $28.00
The Paul Mitchell Shampoo Two I'm selling for $28.00 also.

I was told by mrwirus that Venus is selling the Redken for $26.00

I will have the best price guarantee and I'm willing to match and even go down to $24.00 for the Redken Deep Cleansing for those interested.

spyderbil316

Reaction score
I'm willing to match the prices for the products I'm selling.

My order will end tomorrow, so please hurry if interested.

Thanks

spyderbil316

Reaction score
I've replied your PM already.. Anw the Loreal one I saw is 500 ml de.. here's the pic..

IMG_1450%20%28Small%29.JPG

Haha bro if that one really 500ml, and is $16, I suggest you better buy that cos that is really a steal at that price. For this, I cannot match:s12::s12::s12:!!

mrwirus

Reaction score
Haha bro if that one really 500ml, and is $16, I suggest you better buy that cos that is really a steal at that price. For this, I cannot match:s12::s12::s12:!!
ha thanks for being so truthful.. I will sms u by tmr if I'm getting from you! Thanks!

I just want to know if this loreal one is really a deep cleansing shampoo or just a normal oily scalp shampoo that the salesperson told me.. heh..

spyderbil316

Reaction score
ha thanks for being so truthful.. I will sms u by tmr if I'm getting from you! Thanks!

I just want to know if this loreal one is really a deep cleansing shampoo or just a normal oily scalp shampoo that the salesperson told me.. heh..

Loreal one is not that good compared to the Redken and Paul Mitchell.

If you use products like wax, clay, etc, the Redken one is good for you. If you swim alot also, Redken is the one.

Paul Mitchell is if you have a lot of stuff build up in your sculpt, then that one is good.

一分钱, 一分货。

Looking to have good and beautiful hair, must invest a bit la

mrwirus

Reaction score
besides cleansing shampoo.. Anyone got recommendations on treatments or serum to put on to prevent hair loss/protect ur hair and scalp? I hear before a brand called phyto.. Is it good?

spyderbil316

Reaction score
phytolium4_treatment.jpg

Phyto Phytolium is a concentrate for thinning hair. 12 x 2ml bottles.

-!WELLA%20SP%20JUST%20MEN%20MAXXIMUM%20TONIC%20INTENSIVE%20100ml%20--378225752.jpg

Wella SP tonic Just Men Maximum Tonic is also not bad. Must apply every night before sleep to stimulate hair growth.

BalanceScalpEnergySerum_100.jpg

Wella Hair Serum is to be used only 3- 4 times a week. Strengthens and reduces hair loss

spyderbil316

Reaction score
EUCADERM-HAIR-TREATMENT-PACK-NO.-1-4-Products.jpg

Eucaderm Hair Treatment Set

Comes with Shampoo Conditioner Sculpt Stimulator and Capsule to help your hair loss.

Highly recommended !!

neo1978

Reaction score
phytolium4_treatment.jpg

Phyto Phytolium is a concentrate for thinning hair. 12 x 2ml bottles.

-!WELLA%20SP%20JUST%20MEN%20MAXXIMUM%20TONIC%20INTENSIVE%20100ml%20--378225752.jpg

Wella SP tonic Just Men Maximum Tonic is also not bad. Must apply every night before sleep to stimulate hair growth.

BalanceScalpEnergySerum_100.jpg

Wella Hair Serum is to be used only 3- 4 times a week. Strengthens and reduces hair loss

Phyto is really good...Btw... Phytolium is for extreme cases, Trichovital is good enough. Wella balance serum tried in Toni&guy before... nv seen SP tonic Just Men... hmmm.... must source and read abt it...

Trichovital
phyto-trichovital-intense-restorative-hair-treatment-thinning-hair-exclusively-men179355.jpg

neo1978

Reaction score
Below are the brands that I will recommend below for hairloss

Both are from the same company.
Phyto (consumer range) http://www.phyto.com/
Secret Professional by Phyto (Professional range) http://www.secret-professionnel.com/Baume-demelant-express.html

La biosthetique http://www.labiosthetique.com.au/

Eugene Perma http://www.eugeneperma.fr/site_en/groupe.php?rubr=3

Nioxin http://www.nioxin.com/en/home.aspx

Our home grown brand that successfully break into the world's market, Follizin
http://follizin.com/

These are the few brands that I personally seen results with the pple ard me.
I use LB or Phyto shampoo with Follizin serum. And do LB treatment once a week.

Last edited:

mrwirus

Reaction score
woo.. thanks for all your recommendations.. Btw I don't have hair loss now.. I just want to take precaution early and prevent hair loss in the future.. So which one do you this is suitable?

My scalp is on the oily side.. Does it matter? Can tell me roughly the price range of the products?

Thank you!

neo1978

Reaction score
woo.. thanks for all your recommendations.. Btw I don't have hair loss now.. I just want to take precaution early and prevent hair loss in the future.. So which one do you this is suitable?

My scalp is on the oily side.. Does it matter? Can tell me roughly the price range of the products?

Thank you!

It is not extremely oily right? Anyway... as we age, our bodies go thru diff changes, example... I used to have oily skin, when I hit 29, it becomes dry.
I recommend follizin, it targets as young as 20 years old to protect diff cases of hair prob and prevent aging process. 1 bottle (50ml) is $118 before GST.

Trichovital is for the earliest stage of hair loss, $70+

If you are not losing hair, start off with good shampoo. Look at the sites i posted. They are all good.

mrwirus

Reaction score
yup not extremely oily.. Wow 50ml can use how long? I din know they are so expensive.. pain pain.. I always thought $40 $50 is ex enough..

Anw.. I went to browse thru the sites just now.. There are so many products I dunno which is for what haha.. INTENSIVE FOLLICLE ENERGIZER – (IFE) is the serum u are referring to rite?

And I'm using Clear Men shampoo now.. Although it's not pricey, it solves all my hair problems like dandruff and oily scalp..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.