The Football Boots Thread!

ZacDolski

Reaction score
Think i gonna get my Adizero F50 from it soon! :s13::s13::s13:

Not sure if shld save a bit and buy on F30!!!

Any recommendation from bros here?

Last edited:

hopeinaday

Reaction score
adidas%20F30i%20TRX%20FG%20Junior%20Boots-500x500.jpg

Just got this pair off ProDirect for £16.66 (exclude VAT) + Shipping! Waiting for it to arrive!

hopeinaday

Reaction score
The breakdown is as follows -
Green SKINS Half-Tights: £20.83 (S$42.33)
Scarlet F30i: £16.66 (S$33.86)
Shipping: £10.95 (S$22.25)

Total: £48.44 (S$98.50)

I shared the shipping with my brother who bought the SKINS, which IMHO is a very reasonable price to pay. So, my pair was approx. S$45?

tag_monaco

Reaction score
The breakdown is as follows -
Green SKINS Half-Tights: £20.83 (S$42.33)
Scarlet F30i: £16.66 (S$33.86)
Shipping: £10.95 (S$22.25)

Total: £48.44 (S$98.50)

I shared the shipping with my brother who bought the SKINS, which IMHO is a very reasonable price to pay. So, my pair was approx. S$45?

wah very gud discount u got.. if i noe i tumpang somemore.. haha
my stuff from kitbag is already now at Singpost waiting to be sent out..

ZacDolski

Reaction score
The prodirect web a bit siao one! i login add to cart awhile later gone! Anyone experienced the same? :s13:

hopeinaday

Reaction score
I know what you mean, I had my orders in 2 shoppingcarts even! so just kept retrying and adding, until I got what i wanted! but as said by bro tag_monaco, creating a account seems much easier!

ZacDolski

Reaction score
Hi any bro here received ur package from Prodirect?

I check with the royalmail and its says its in SG already. Which company did they use in SG any idea?

KazeWashi

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for your info! Other bros here also the same?

just wait for a few days. singpost efficiency is very bad as they like to take their own time to deliver. one letter on normal mail can take as long as 3 days.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i own 3 Predators.. From 1998.. to early 2003.. Before that Was the old Nike Tiempo and now im using the F50.. Got it dirt cheap. When i was a kid.. i got a Puma.Duno wat model.. then Lotto 4 by 2..(barely used)..

I love the red predator i had.. It was wear the players wore for 1998 World Cup. Holland's P.Kluviert(sp) wore the same one.lol..

The Nike Vapor nice to wear bo?

ZacDolski

Reaction score
just wait for a few days. singpost efficiency is very bad as they like to take their own time to deliver. one letter on normal mail can take as long as 3 days.

I track using Singpost web but not available leh sian. But Royalmail put in SG 2 3 days ago!:s11:

KazeWashi

Banned
Reaction score
I track using Singpost web but not available leh sian. But Royalmail put in SG 2 3 days ago!:s11:

haha of cos cannot cos its royal mail not singpost. singpost is merely sub to deliver your package cos royal mail dun have postman in sg.

its like trying to login to starhub website using your m1 user-name and password.

ZacDolski

Reaction score
haha of cos cannot cos its royal mail not singpost. singpost is merely sub to deliver your package cos royal mail dun have postman in sg.

its like trying to login to starhub website using your m1 user-name and password.

Bro, you are absolutely wrong! I check with Singpost and its here in SG already! :D:D:D

As long as its a registered article, no matter from which country, as long as its with Singpost and you have got the ref number, you are able to trace it out! :yawn::yawn::yawn:

ZacDolski

Reaction score
The format of the register article is likdat

RR672819092SG
RB618293049GB
RA682930492US

last 2 initial for the country that is send from. :D:D:D

Dunno how long they need to send me my boots! Why never see any bros here taking photo and post here with their newly bought boot from the web?

noobplayer

Reaction score
does pro direct ships directly to singapore or have to go through vpost?? how much is the exchange rate from pounds to SGD? any one purchased recently? interested to get a superfly or a laser III from there since some are on sale...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.