View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 03:16 PM   #7
Senior Member
famasutika's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 859
Child EZ-link need to apply.
For student, it is tie to their student pass.


Advisory Note to Primary 1 Students and their Parents

Children up to 0.9m in height and accompanied by a fare-paying commuter may travel free.

However, pre-schoolers above 0.9m, below 7 years old and not in Primary School may apply for a Child Concession card. This card is valid for use till 30 April of the year the cardholder turns 7 years old.



The Child Concession card is sold at any TransitLink Ticket Office.

If the child is a Singapore Citizen or a Singapore Permanent Resident, the Birth Certificate or Passport is not required at the point of purchase. Click here to download the form. Completed forms are to be submitted to the Ticket Office with the child's details such as full name, Birth Certificate Number and date of birth. The parent or proxy making the purchase is required to produce his/her NRIC.

If the child is a non-Singapore Citizen or non-Singapore Permanent Resident, the child's Passport (photocopy or original is accepted) must be produced when purchasing the Child Concession card.

The card will be encoded with the child's name, Birth Certificate/Passport number, date of birth and expiry date of the card. Each eligible child is entitled to purchase one Child Concession card.
Thanks a lot for the informative tips... it really helps...... :-)
famasutika is offline   Reply With Quote