Food at Johor

blackslayer

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm... you have any idea where is kiang kee BKT? and... is Pelangi Plaza near to KLC city? I hope my google map skill is still ok.. haha but I feel its better to confirm with you guys here.

kiang kee bkt is one hour drive away from johor.. drive towards kota tinggi. they normally open from 7 to 11 plus...alot oof ppl go there just for bkt lol

writetodonkey

Master Member
Reaction score
I heard about it from some bikers friend.
Wow ... drive 1 hour just to eat BKT.
Must go try and see if it is worst the while.
Just nice, am heading to Desaru this weekend cos heard that the temple there got big celebration.

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
yes they do open in afternoon but not sure got open until 4pm~

while stocks last, business is better since KSL is opened.

mos mos if u go there next time, enquire abt their siblings branches ard JB, different branches different taste, one of their outlets is a few shops away from tech sing

mos mos, btw, on the link, is the thai food(soul thai @ Bt indah) nice??

Last edited:

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
while stocks last, business is better since KSL is opened.

mos mos if u go there next time, enquire abt their siblings branches ard JB, different branches different taste, one of their outlets is a few shops away from tech sing

mos mos, btw, on the link, is the thai food(soul thai @ Bt indah) nice??

yes, the thai food is at bukit indah jusco 2nd level corner. The thai food is quite yummy~ :o

duh123

Reaction score
Zi Char near City Sq/ Customs

Hi,
Any good place within walking distance from City Square/ Customs for Zi char dinner? Or is Meldrum walk the place to go?

Thanks loads... can just link me the page numbers and I will read up if posted before =)

suangern

Reaction score
kiang kee bkt is one hour drive away from johor.. drive towards kota tinggi. they normally open from 7 to 11 plus...alot oof ppl go there just for bkt lol
Its beyond Kota, after Kota traffic light cross junction, go towards Mersing for maybe 15-20km. Desaru is a bit out of the way, Desaru I would recommend Teluk Sengat [half way between Kota and Bandar Penawar]. Not sure Teluk Sengat got BKT or not. :s13:
Heard of this "big name" 1 weekend must wake up early to go and try.

is it worth the effort??
so magical?
any field report?

mosmos can i check with u do they open in the afternoon? i going in around 4,,:o
Every I time passby in the afternoon, they are closed.
Unless they changed their business hours?
where is it ? address please ?
Is it Nakhon Kitchen? If yes, NK is @ Hougang St 21, Blk 21X. Bus = 112 113 115 119. MRT = Kovan.

:s12:

tan1688

Reaction score
what coupon

:s22: I think I went there a few mths ago~

these few wks no chance go JB, stay in sg use coupon eat restoran~:s22:

mosmos what coupon ahr ? "stay in sg use coupon eat restoran"

from the groupon website ahr ? that not cheap also le .. got any lobang
please intro i want eat restoran also =:p

RockStar9238

Reaction score
Hi Mosmos,

I went before to Bukit Indah seafood restaurant to eat but forgot the name of the restaurant. Is it near the Tesco and quite a few seafood restaurant there?

oh really? Would like to try Seafood then I heard that San Low Seafood is great. hmm... is Taman Sentosa near Bukit Indah? Cos my plan is to have BKT for lunch then Seafood for dinner.

:s22: I take teksi one~

If you are in bukit indah, why no go to gelang patah restoran tian lai, their dishes very yummy, cook to sg tastebud~ :o

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
mosmos what coupon ahr ? "stay in sg use coupon eat restoran"

from the groupon website ahr ? that not cheap also le .. got any lobang
please intro i want eat restoran also =:p

:o yes, those groupon type of vouchers, but depends on which restoran, not all I will buy, the Friends@Jelita is quite yummy~

http://deal.outlet.com.sg/thedeal/v...uropeancuisine-friendsrestaurantcatering.html

http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatting/1169395-day-restoran-friends-jelita-edition-part-ii.html

http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatting/1045987-day-restoran-friends-jelita-edition.html

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.