Domino's Pizza in Singapore!!!

Aresden

Reaction score
just ordered again, tis time they nv send me email ask me to do survey liao :(

nova19

Reaction score
I ordered classified chicken and hawaiian. used the coupon that incl extra free toppings for purchase of 2 large pizzas.

must say they tasted wonderful esp the classified chicken with more mayo savours. they just taste very american kind, lotsa cheese. unlike pizza hut i would usually go for their cheesy crust for any pizza i order.

worth to order again! (mine was from amk branch)

KazeWashi

Banned
Reaction score
the bbq is nice also. maybe next time try the classified chicken. the hawaiian is so-so for me. for the bread stix, dun like it cos its quite salty.

Aresden

Reaction score
the classified chicken is like sour cream n onion liddat, usually i take the garlic cheese onion rings :p

mONK_87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bbq sauce too much too sweet. As this rate I will gain more weight eating domino

whorocks

Reaction score
just ordered again, tis time they nv send me email ask me to do survey liao :(

SF 75 can use for home delivery?
i called them they say cannot must be go outlet dine in :s31:
the BT codes the site states invalid leh though it states till june 2011

Last edited:

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

simi **? Printed on the code coupon itself "VALID FOR TAKE-AWAY ONLY". And many of the buddies here already stated they managed to use SF75 to get regular pizza for $12 nett for delivery order.

Last edited:

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thats why very :s11::s11::s11: :s11: lor

Dont need to call them for orders lar. Just create an account at their website n order from there. Got option to redeem coupon code and just use the codes from there. Alot of us here already used the codes without fuss or issues so no worries.

KazeWashi

Banned
Reaction score

dun call them cos the one taking orders are probably clueless. use online to order and you can track where your pizza is.

Aresden

Reaction score
yes, SF75 can use for delivery, just order online can liao...free onion rings somemore
they sent me the survey the day after :D

whorocks

Reaction score
ordered twice liao thanks to bro Aresden's sharing.
but can u guys use the BT coupons together with the SFs and FRP? The site says coupon expire/no such coupon, even when I don't use SF or FRP, still cant even though my BT coupons state validity till end June

jownsftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, i saw you guys talking about bread stix or onion ring for $0.80? I can only manage to get the SF75 and FRP working. Want to order for lunch tomorrow :) Can anyone help me out ? :D Damn straight offer hehe.

jownsftw

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me just order 2 regular pizzas with breadstix free but don't get any survey to complete to get 1 free personal pizza.

edit:
no physical coupon required for frp. the delivery guy is only interested to check that you have given the correct payment. the order was fast and within 20mins.

extra code BT41- free onion rings, BT43-free upgrade of regular to large.

bro, bt 41 and bt 43 not working~

Aresden

Reaction score
SF7 + FRP is the best offer u can get, for home delivery...
i tink wad he meant was BT31, which is not valid for other promos

KazeWashi

Banned
Reaction score
bro, bt 41 and bt 43 not working~

it is working.

valid till 30 june 11 but you cannot use them with any other ecoupons or promos.

meaning if you use sf75 then you can't use bt41 or bt43. they will be invalid cos promo is not valid with any other discounts or coupons.

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ordered yesterday and delivery took 50mins(i.e. 20mins late). No mention by the delivery guy of frp becuz of the late delivery. Maybe they have accepted that people are abusing the frp codes, late delivery or not.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.