The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiahzy

Reaction score
Anyone has any idea what's the holding power of Joico ICE Erratic Clay compared to Gatsby Moving Rubber Pink?

Thanks.

Sarutobix

Reaction score
i also wanna try korean hair salon. anyone know who's good and the price at la coco?

I duno leh but from earlier post some1 replied about 40 for joel and rina 50? Maybe i cutting during weekends if i really bth with my current hair.

spyderbil316

Reaction score
Anyone has any idea what's the holding power of Joico ICE Erratic Clay compared to Gatsby Moving Rubber Pink?

Thanks.

Hey Joico is very much better than Gatsby. It's easier to wash off and holds pretty hold compared to Gatsby.

esteliv

Reaction score
can the experts tell me what product and spray to style my hair like this ? what kind of wax/gel shld i use ? i wouldnt prefer gel.. as i've seen my friends with this very uncle look and when they sweat theres this sticky white stuffs.. yuck.

i've included some pictures for references. please advice ! hope this is extra knowledge to others as well.

http://images.nymag.com/images/2/daily/2008/12/20081218_pradaad_560x400.jpg

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/OiDbyUjzQNN/Dior+Homme+Paris+Fashion+Week+Menswear+F+W/3-c1JCHCIHc

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_Js-gT-XfL...Pp1XXFNM/s1600-h/DiorHommebyKarlLagerfd08.jpg

timothy

Reaction score
Anyone know where can buy KeraSys Homme Mat Wax Extreme Hard? and how much is it?

Thanks in adv :)

MBoI1986

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My hair is very damage. If i will to use intense repair shampoo, conditioner and overnight lotion. Will it helps?

CarlisleSG

Reaction score
My hair is very damage. If i will to use intense repair shampoo, conditioner and overnight lotion. Will it helps?

I think you better consult to authorized hair experts before applying anything on your hair; the fact that is damaged, it needs a careful attention. Hope this helps.

evets

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

u will need to go salon and and pay $$ to do those protein treatment...and self remedy at home with salon products...

spyderbil316

Reaction score
where got sell pong pong fen ah? (osis or alternatives)

Hi,

Im taking in orders for osis dustit if thats whhat you are referring to.

You may visit my blog below.

1 bottle selling for $25.

Sold out in most places in singapore.

PM me

neo1978

Reaction score
Hi everyone... sorry for the late reply for the pm.... I havent been active becos I was hospitalised...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.