The Football Boots Thread!

ZacDolski

Reaction score
does pro direct ships directly to singapore or have to go through vpost?? how much is the exchange rate from pounds to SGD? any one purchased recently? interested to get a superfly or a laser III from there since some are on sale...

Its around 1 to 2.08. The shipping for me i bought 2 boots and a shiguards is 10.95pound around SGD23. Ship directly to Singpost!

JOHNMINT

Reaction score
I currently own

Copa menial
Predator mania
Mizuno wave cup

The best boots I ever had was lotto stadio. Nothing beats the ball feel

fyeebiyd

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone has recommendations for futsal boots? I'd prefer to try any brands except Nike and Adidas. Something that can fit slightly wide feet.

ZacDolski

Reaction score
Anyone got any good tips to perserve new boots?

My friend taught me to soak new shoe in water for a couple of hour before first wear to enlonger the durability of shoe! :yawn:

fyeebiyd

Master Member
Reaction score

My friend taught me to soak new shoe in water for a couple of hour before first wear to enlonger the durability of shoe! :yawn:

Soaking synthetic leather or leather boots is a bad idea. When i had my first pair of boots, i did that and they gave way real quick.

When you wash your boots, a common mistake pple did was to sun it. I would think air dry is better. if need be, use a hair dryer to dry it.

I find this to be a pretty useful tips. Having not own a pair of soccer boots for a while, i do have leather shoes which i gave similar type of care to maintain them.

http://www.epinions.com/content_5323137156

tag_monaco

Reaction score

aiyoyoy amma!!! dun ever do that..

if u soak the entire thing for a couple of hours.. water will in through all parts of ur boot.. the glue which holds ur sole to the upper part will not be as strong and give way faster..

why they put in water is to make the upper more soft and easier to 'season' or break in ur boots..

but u what u do is u wear ur boots and soak the entire thing in a pail for 20 mins max. then just walk around in it until it roughly dries.. tats enough..

NEVER SUN DRY. just put in ur room or some place airy but not in the sun. cos if it too dry, there will lots of contraction.. and this repeated process will cos ur boot to tear and break much easier..

tag_monaco

Reaction score
does pro direct ships directly to singapore or have to go through vpost?? how much is the exchange rate from pounds to SGD? any one purchased recently? interested to get a superfly or a laser III from there since some are on sale...

it will ship to singapore , to ur home, directly!!!

ZacDolski

Reaction score
thinking of getting another boot. anyone like to share shipping? i stay in the west!

KazeWashi

Banned
Reaction score
used adipure before and very light with good feel but not much protection and every time kena stepped or tackled quite painful and for me i can't get enuff power in the shots.

ZacDolski

Reaction score
Adizero is really light and chio too! Touch is good too imho! :s13:

Cons is no protection too. Cause very thin layer of material. I tried wearing my friend's Puma Powercat 1.10 and i am impressed too. Cheap and good. Comfy wearing and got protection! Hear it got power in shooting but didnt tried so cant provide info on that!

KazeWashi

Banned
Reaction score
Adizero is really light and chio too! Touch is good too imho! :s13:

Cons is no protection too. Cause very thin layer of material. I tried wearing my friend's Puma Powercat 1.10 and i am impressed too. Cheap and good. Comfy wearing and got protection! Hear it got power in shooting but didnt tried so cant provide info on that!

you getting any boots from prodirect?

got 1 guy sharing with me so we can add another person to get cheaper shipping.

ZacDolski

Reaction score
you getting any boots from prodirect?

got 1 guy sharing with me so we can add another person to get cheaper shipping.

That time i try buying 2 boots and the shipping is pound10+, for 3 its gonna be pound24+ not worth it! =:p

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.