Moon Audio Silver Dragon Cables Appreciation Thread!

Foress

Master Member
Reaction score
Silver_Dragon_IEM_standard_small5.jpg

Head-Fi reviews: http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/353419/product-reviews

"The Silver Dragon cable gives a broadband +3dB increase in input sensitivity. This cable is mainly aimed at the professional musician. It makes the earpiece louder for the same input so that the mixer can run the transmitter and console 3dB quieter, creating more headroom for the live artist." - JH Audio

For those who have, had, or wish to have these cables.
It was chosen by the prestigious Jerry Harvey himself.
I myself is waiting for mine from Stage 93! :)

quote from Jerry Harvey (jhaudio) "The Silver Dragon cable gives a broadband +3dB increase in input sensitivity, as measured by Jerry in the lab."

Last edited:

Randius

Reaction score
Good for you :D

Stage 93 will have a demo unit after the first batch is delivered.

Randius

Reaction score
I love this cable! But wallet tight this month. And I no POSB bank T.T

My wallet also very tight liao. Dunno can pay by PayPal or not? :p

No nid meh? I have no idea how to do it sia @.@

Online banking allows you to transfer money to accounts from other banks. Just need to specify bank and branch code. It is also not instantaneous, think will need 2-3 days bah.

Frostzen

Reaction score
I has no iBanking. Or rather, I have forgotten my pin and details. LOL. As what Sora said. Worst come to worst. Cash xD

Foress

Master Member
Reaction score
think this cable too underrated. ppl still dk the power of it.

quote from Jerry Harvey (jhaudio) "The Silver Dragon cable gives a broadband +3dB increase in input sensitivity, as measured by Jerry in the lab."

The Silver Dragon cable gives a broadband +3dB increase in input sensitivity. This cable is mainly aimed at the professional musician. It makes the earpiece louder for the same input so that the mixer can run the transmitter and console 3dB quieter, creating more headroom for the live artist.
- JH Audio

Randius

Reaction score
Not really underrated but ALO and Whiplash IEM cables are already very popular before Moon Audio comes out with their own.

Foress

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for the reply. any where to test em out? build seems pretty solid from the picture. are they hand made or factory-manufactured?

hand made by Drew from Moon Audio USA himself. Stage 93 gonna bring in a demo

PandaNom

Reaction score
hi, just wondering if anyone wants to reshell tgt at Stage 93 so can get the cable and reshell cheaper. hehe.:s12:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.