Wacom Bamboo Stylus

mercuryaw

Reaction score
This was just released in the US yesterday and europe on 24 May. I suspect it will be available locally in Jun or later. I just ordered 2 from amazon but it is on backorders. Delivery sometime in Jun 11 though.

Last edited:

pengxiang

Reaction score
Bamboo stylus looks great man. I have an alupen already, but thinking of getting the bamboo stylus too. Hope when sg launch there will be sample for customer to try

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wah

first boxwave, then digi, now wacom.

Choose which one sia, I headache :s22:

canbedone

Master Member
Reaction score
The wacom stylus tips its pretty much similar to other ipad stylus like boxwave or alupen wonder will it be as precise as dagi

borealiszio

Reaction score
The wacom stylus tips its pretty much similar to other ipad stylus like boxwave or alupen wonder will it be as precise as dagi

I doubt it will be as precise as dagi but brand wise wacom is a more reputable brand. And yes the tip is similar to alupen etc just slightly smaller.

borealiszio

Reaction score
anyone see it yet?

I dun think Singapore having it so soon. If u visit wacom.com.sg there isn't any date on it. And since states is currently oos for the stylus it might be even slower to reach sg. Lastly anyone tried sgp khel stylus ? Cause it said to have smaller or same tip as wacom. And review on it was it's on par with wacom just lacking in the wt of the stylus. If anyone has it do give a review as it's a much cheaper alternative compare to wacom. Thanks

shawn_sboi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wacom stylus

Hi Shawn
The product will be available sometimes in June 2011 and will keep you update once it's available.
Thank You & Best Regards.
Angela**

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.