China Tablets to recommend

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does your supplier carries Dropad A8-i?
Quite similar specs to Haipad M7+.

Is the M7+ a 4GB or 8GB version?
Online prices are about $200 for 8GB (excluding shipping).

And not forgetting the 7" tablet that bro Innovativeint is bringing in...

The price I got is the 8GB version and includes the stylus and a HDMI cable for the M7+.

The price I got without those extras is $260 including the shipping.

sky37

Reaction score
Curious. Why would we need a stylus since its capacitive touchscreen?
I think without the accessories is ok.
By the way, you know the diff between M7 and M7+ right?
Hope the seller knows the different model. M7+ is lighter, and comes with physical buttons for sound volume.
Let's wait for some feedback from bro Jetpack1976 since he started the M7 enquiry.
By the way, your source from ShenZhen or Hong Kong?

Any news on the Dropad A8-i?

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine is from shenzhen. Yup. Knows the difference. The supplier does have the M7 if anyone is interested also. But I think more interested in the M7+ right? If got enough ppl want to buy I am also planning to get one for myself. lol.

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the stylus I think its just preference. Some people still prefer to use a stylus rather than their finger. I have friends who bought those stylus for capacitive screens to use with their ipads. lol.

For the Dropad A8-i I just checked with the supplier and it seems to be a better deal. Can get at $250 or $240 if order 5 sets. I think its a better deal as i think it can be updated to 2.3 already. My supplier does not have the 2.3 version yet but says its coming soon.

sky37

Reaction score
Thanks for the update.
I just checked and found that there's a Haipad M7++, with Bluetooth build-in and seemed lighter! Talk about changing models.

I think may be better to get the model (either Haipad or Dropad) with 2.3 already installed.
At least there's no concern on updating it. Any ideas when 2.3 version would be ready from your supplier?

Bro Innovativeint:
How's the testing of the 7" you brought in?

sky37

Reaction score
Mine is from shenzhen. Yup. Knows the difference. The supplier does have the M7 if anyone is interested also. But I think more interested in the M7+ right? If got enough ppl want to buy I am also planning to get one for myself. lol.

Quick question.
What's the weight of the device?

sky37

Reaction score
The seller told me 470g for M7+. Was told M7 is alittle heavier above 500g.

Does your supplier know about M7++?
Seemed that M7 series is better than A8 based on some feedback from the Hong Kong/Chinese tablet websites. That probably accounts for the slightly higher price. Apparently both came from the same source.

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think I got confused already. Just realised my supplier is selling M7++ and M7. He got no M7+. So the pricing I got is M7++. But I heard from him the only difference is that M7++ got bluetooth right?

sky37

Reaction score
I think I got confused already. Just realised my supplier is selling M7++ and M7. He got no M7+. So the pricing I got is M7++. But I heard from him the only difference is that M7++ got bluetooth right?

Ha ha ha!
It's ok. Those guys come out with new versions of tablets very very quick!
Some times I wonder how they ever do their QC (if any).
I read that M7++ comes with bluetooth.
My suggestion is to get the version that comes with 2.3.
That saves the hassle of upgrading. If M7++ already comes with 2.3, then I'm keen to go for it. The M7++ now is just about 400g, much lighter, but it's plastic all round ;-)
Confirm if it's 8GB model you are getting for that price.

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!
It's ok. Those guys come out with new versions of tablets very very quick!
Some times I wonder how they ever do their QC (if any).
I read that M7++ comes with bluetooth.
My suggestion is to get the version that comes with 2.3.
That saves the hassle of upgrading. If M7++ already comes with 2.3, then I'm keen to go for it. The M7++ now is just about 400g, much lighter, but it's plastic all round ;-)
Confirm if it's 8GB model you are getting for that price.

Yep. Confirmed is the 8GB model. My supplier only got the 8GB model as I was told practically no one buys 4GB model as it is almost the same price. Asked the seller about the A8i and he told me that actually most china tablets are almost identical if using the same processor as almost all from same factory. Only difference would be the design of the case and what android version they got for their tablet.

Btw the M7++ was told have 2.3 already.:s12:

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how about the pricing?

any group buy? ^^

Its the shipping that increases the cost. But if can get 15 sets price is $250. Thinking of getting one myself. So if got another 4 more people want to order then maybe I'll do a groupbuy.

Last edited:

sky37

Reaction score
Yep. Confirmed is the 8GB model. My supplier only got the 8GB model as I was told practically no one buys 4GB model as it is almost the same price. Asked the seller about the A8i and he told me that actually most china tablets are almost identical if using the same processor as almost all from same factory. Only difference would be the design of the case and what android version they got for their tablet.

Btw the M7++ was told have 2.3 already.:s12:

Ah...
So what's the price for the final package?
I recalled 2 prices ($260 / $280), with and without accessories.
And your supplier will handle the warranty? I supposed we have to mail it back if something goes wrong right?

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah...
So what's the price for the final package?
I recalled 2 prices ($260 / $280), with and without accessories.
And your supplier will handle the warranty? I supposed we have to mail it back if something goes wrong right?

Yup. Managed to negotiate to $250 if we get 15 orders. Ya. If any problems send back. But was told if DOA can get 1-1 exchange at no extra cost.

Last edited:

sky37

Reaction score
Yup. Managed to negotiate to $250 if we get 15 orders. Ya. If any problems send back. But was told if DOA can get 1-1 exchange at no extra cost.

So when you gonna start a MO at a separate thread at the Mass Order Corner in Marketplace?
Think may be better to also set a tier, in case you don't reach 15, but at least able to get the order going.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.