China Tablets to recommend

relacker

Banned
Reaction score
Yep. Confirmed is the 8GB model. My supplier only got the 8GB model as I was told practically no one buys 4GB model as it is almost the same price. Asked the seller about the A8i and he told me that actually most china tablets are almost identical if using the same processor as almost all from same factory. Only difference would be the design of the case and what android version they got for their tablet.

Btw the M7++ was told have 2.3 already.:s12:

argh....why din i wait....instead bot a 2.2 version:(

any have comment s:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/442718378/Android_tablet_2_2_pc_mid.html

also hwo difficult it is to upgrade the OS to 2.3?

is it also difficult to install youtube player on android?

Last edited:

innovativeint

Banned
Reaction score
Curious. Why would we need a stylus since its capacitive touchscreen?
I think without the accessories is ok.
By the way, you know the diff between M7 and M7+ right?
Hope the seller knows the different model. M7+ is lighter, and comes with physical buttons for sound volume.
Let's wait for some feedback from bro Jetpack1976 since he started the M7 enquiry.
By the way, your source from ShenZhen or Hong Kong?

Any news on the Dropad A8-i?

Stylus cannot use on capacitive screen unless very special one with sort of heat sensor or something...

innovativeint

Banned
Reaction score
argh....why din i wait....instead bot a 2.2 version:(

any have comment s:
http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/442718378/Android_tablet_2_2_pc_mid.html

also hwo difficult it is to upgrade the OS to 2.3?

is it also difficult to install youtube player on android?

It is not necessary that 2.3 is better than 2.2...... if 2.2 is working fine keep it...

Similar to windows vista and windows xp era....... vista seems to have more bugs to fix when it just started..Reasons, alot of unknown bugs are not found at that time. In addition, china pads some has fake 2.2 or 2.3 too, juz change the number only lolx..

Upgrading OS to 2.3 not recommend unless you very sure your 2.2 alot of problems. Jetpack was saying those come out from factory is stock rom, you can get custom rom somewhere on the android community but if your pad is too new then custom rom very hard to find...

Note!: If the rom is flash wrongly or upgrade wrongly, your pad will brick (meaning it is just a pc of stone and cannot use)

innovativeint

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the update.
I just checked and found that there's a Haipad M7++, with Bluetooth build-in and seemed lighter! Talk about changing models.

I think may be better to get the model (either Haipad or Dropad) with 2.3 already installed.
At least there's no concern on updating it. Any ideas when 2.3 version would be ready from your supplier?

Bro Innovativeint:
How's the testing of the 7" you brought in?

Hi sky37,

the 7inch pad that i have comes with stock rom which cannot go google android market.. after use custom rom, it is faster and can go the real market.

it is running via 800mhz processor,256mb ddr, 2gb storage flash .... i can go tudou to watch movie online.... can only play 480p.......

battery indicator not able to reflect exact battery capacity but it is fine for me, think going to sell it at $199.....

that day got one bro popby suntec, he wan to run kids games and it is really idea.

if i have kid, i will not let them play with my iphone hahah

innovativeint

Banned
Reaction score
Hi there,

Are you doing the $99 for the tablet deal any sooner?

interested to try out.

Wanted to see if i really need a tablet.. if yes i will get myself a ipad. :p

sorry mate, I not able to buy in 100pcs yet so can't sell at $99.. but if $139, I can specially import in for u....

On hand, i have 10.1" stable at $299, 1ghz , 512mb ram, 4gb storage,wifi, RJ45, Build-in GPS, resistive screen, battery life tested can last 4 hours. but some time i only last 2 hours..

For pple who are confuse what to look for in china pad, maybe can popby play play first

btw, what you intend to use your pad for?

innovativeint

Banned
Reaction score
sorry mate, I not able to buy in 100pcs yet so can't sell at $99.. but if $139, I can specially import in for u....

On hand, i have 10.1" stable at $299, 1ghz , 512mb ram, 4gb storage,wifi, RJ45, Build-in GPS, resistive screen, battery life tested can last 4 hours. but some time i only last 2 hours..

For pple who are confuse what to look for in china pad, maybe can popby play play first

btw, what you intend to use your pad for?

also has hdmi out..

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi sky37,

the 7inch pad that i have comes with stock rom which cannot go google android market.. after use custom rom, it is faster and can go the real market.

it is running via 800mhz processor,256mb ddr, 2gb storage flash .... i can go tudou to watch movie online.... can only play 480p.......

battery indicator not able to reflect exact battery capacity but it is fine for me, think going to sell it at $199.....

that day got one bro popby suntec, he wan to run kids games and it is really idea.

if i have kid, i will not let them play with my iphone hahah

I think urs might not be the M7. As M7 got 512mb ram and from the reviews should have the full google market without using custom rom.
M7 also got HDMI.

Btw for ur specs u listed u interested in ordering together? I am able to get at $150.

innovativeint

Banned
Reaction score
I think urs might not be the M7. As M7 got 512mb ram and from the reviews should have the full google market without using custom rom.
M7 also got HDMI.

Btw for ur specs u listed u interested in ordering together? I am able to get at $150.

my one not m7 la.... that post was very long ago and i replying to sky dude..

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did more research and found out that M7 still better value than dropad as M7 supposedly has a better battery pack. Based on other's reviews seems like M7 can last for almost 7hrs when using WIFI.
Also found out that although dropad and M7 have almost identical components they are actually manufactured by 2 different factories. And I find haipad provides more support even for their old models. They have the android 2.3 update for their old tablets too.

innovativeint

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback.
You are right. Access to Android Marketplace is critical.
And of course the issue of real vs fake marketplace.

when i receive the new shipment of my 10'1 inch android pad, it has both fake and real market....

the fake market not too bad too (there are alot of chinese softwares that cannot be found on the real market) China really can do wonders beyond our imagination..

innovativeint

Banned
Reaction score
I am quite happy with my 10.1" shipment...

surprised that the stock rom quite responsive..

check out the youtube below

sky37

Reaction score
when i receive the new shipment of my 10'1 inch android pad, it has both fake and real market....

the fake market not too bad too (there are alot of chinese softwares that cannot be found on the real market) China really can do wonders beyond our imagination..

Ha ha ha!
I was also thinking what on earth do they do with a game controller?
Probably the first in the market to play Android games using controller :)

innovativeint

Banned
Reaction score
Ha ha ha!
I was also thinking what on earth do they do with a game controller?
Probably the first in the market to play Android games using controller :)

lolx..

Below will be pic will be your answer but only for VIA 8659 processor....btw VIA is taiwan chipset/processor company.......

gamescontroller.jpg

innovativeint

Banned
Reaction score
just a quick questions...

may i ask what is the main purpose of buying a android pad or even ipad? Or why china pad?

My side maybe dropping the low end 7inch pad and go straight to built-in 3G, capacitive, high speed processor and more ddr ram....

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.