Wacom Bamboo Stylus

mercuryaw

Reaction score
US is still out of stock. My order from Amazon was supposed to ship in the window of 6-24 Jun 11 but has now but has now been narrowed to 13-17 Jun 11. Not sure when this product is going to be available locally though.

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today PC show i went to wacom booth, ask the lady abt the status of bamboo stylus. She said end of jun/start of july will be retailing at apple store. Dunno her info reliable anot.

mercuryaw

Reaction score
Mine should be delivered tomorrow and now with DHL Singapore. The Wacom Bamboo Paper app is quite good for notes taking. It is free for now until end Jun 11. After that is USD1.99.

hongge

Reaction score
Mine should be delivered tomorrow and now with DHL Singapore. The Wacom Bamboo Paper app is quite good for notes taking. It is free for now until end Jun 11. After that is USD1.99.

i like the Bamboo paper app but it has poor wrist protection.

blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe some vendor start selling wrist protection thingy soon?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.