Won Exchange Rate

soulboi

Reaction score
hi all.. i would like to chk what the average exchange rate of 1 sgd to KRW? and what is consider good?

hoshiyume

Master Member
Reaction score
Any one can advice how much won should I change? Will changing for some usd be useful?

aizutto

Reaction score
Heard the rates in Singapore is better than Incheon airport?
My flight only lands around 9pm so I don't know whether it will be good to exchange there or in Singapore.

peejay05

Reaction score
maybe just to update, i changed at 863 a few days ago at suntec since i was changing more than $7k.
otherwise, it was at 860.

slasherkenshin

Reaction score
:O now exchange rate is 860 ah

I going for one month for a summer school program in korea lol so planning to change ard 1.5-2k sgd you all think enough?

peejay05

Reaction score
7k!?
so much?
I go one month also nv thought of changing so much:s11:

haha cos i'm going for 2months for exchange and gotta buy my textbook and stuff. the 7k includes my family visiting me for a week and my friend who is also going for exchange. so actually i was still thinking if 7k enough. :D

Last edited:

hoshiyume

Master Member
Reaction score
:O now exchange rate is 860 ah

I going for one month for a summer school program in korea lol so planning to change ard 1.5-2k sgd you all think enough?

eh u also change so much?
I was thinkin about 1.4k but scare dunno where to keep the money
which sch u going?

cajeko

Reaction score
They have global atms around, just don't use the standard chartered ones, the citibank ones charge $5 for every transaction. :) so no worries if you don't have enough cash around.

slasherkenshin

Reaction score
my friend told me got 870! but dunno where

870 is a lot leh :O

I just changed 500 sgd at chinatown last week at the rate of 860 :(

Can ask your friend to share where? Probably gonna change around 1k more sgd so it'll be ard 12 dollars singapore more :O Can have a nice meal

shin89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
870 is a lot leh :O

I just changed 500 sgd at chinatown last week at the rate of 860 :(

Can ask your friend to share where? Probably gonna change around 1k more sgd so it'll be ard 12 dollars singapore more :O Can have a nice meal
fluctuation only a few dollars if changing a small amt :crazy: dont think so much la lol.

chaotah

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just changed today rate of 862
anyway how much shld i bring?
i going by tour so hotel flight all paid and 80% of meals included
is SGD 400 enuff for 7 days?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.