IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

temasekcity

Master Member
Reaction score
And since when is FCEP ever empty? U r the real joker of the day not obey Safety Rules when onboard ship.

How often did you sit on FCEP before compared to me being in the squandron during my NSF days and doing numerous sorties in Singapore water and also oversea exercises?

For someone who insist on bringing camera phone into camp ignoring rules and warnings, you are inviting someone to take photos using your phone.

Surprises!!!! We do not know you care about rules and safety. Maybe only your NSF days when you are slimmer. haha....just hold on to your BIG guns, soldier.

temasekcity

Master Member
Reaction score
if i'm not wrong the RT for IPT will be done during the last 3 months of your window.

can you share how they determine the individual performance targets? i'm going to start on the new ipt soon.

Info in ns.sg. Read PPT Bands.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:s13:...someone just got pawned dip dip. Must have thought FCEP is some star cruise ship. :s8:

厉害就好,不要假厉害

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
LST si bo????? temasek only knws guards.....but does he remember guards was beaten by 3 sir for best battalion...?...my friend in 3 sir that time was laughing till his socks dropped off......guards lost to sir unit.....

My OJT was onboard LST 202 Excellence, my NSF period was sailing on FCEP & my NS-Men ICT was sailing on Merchant Ship Jaya Venus (Once only, thank god) and subsequent sailing onboard Avatar.

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
Since you are on MR and nothing to do, I only suggest you to do some fun run in FCEP since it is longer than 10m. We cannot expect MR to take IPPT but we hope you can keep fit too. Else you can just do situp for fun.

Even you can get gold, you cannot take IPPT too. Dun be flatten by my comments since your are MR.

Only fit guys I see in the Navy is the diver. Their training quite siong. You just hold on to your BIG guns.

That's never fun since you do not know Safety Rules onboard ship.

I have never need to train sit-ups since I can safely clocked 5 points every year (including last year's IPT-IPPT) on sit-up station. I was back than doing the full 39-40 counts even though as year passed by, we move on to other Cat. However, I realise what's the point since I am sure to fail 2.4k anyway so since last 2 IPT-IPPT, I only did 32-34 which just suffice me to clock 5 points with still 15 secs to spare.

I never doubt Navy Divers are fit else they can't be one right? Again, you only boast how fit you are/were and how "siong" the trainings were during your days with Guards Unit but since when you compare yourself with Guards/Commando/Divers? You are simply trying to compare your "siong" trainings with non Guards/Commando/Divers. Of course yours end up "more siong" else you would never fit to be a Guard right?

Flatten? What's that to be flatten just being MR? The only thing is I am like you no longer liable to ICT & IPPT.

I do not hold "big guns". I played with Machineries that are multi-story high. If you see Ship Engines before, you know how big they are.

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
For someone who insist on bringing camera phone into camp ignoring rules and warnings, you are inviting someone to take photos using your phone.

Surprises!!!! We do not know you care about rules and safety. Maybe only your NSF days when you are slimmer. haha....just hold on to your BIG guns, soldier.

Inviting someone to take photos using "my" phone? How lame? You mean FCC lockers are so vulnerable to be broken so that "my" phone would be stolen easily?

I do care about rules and safety but I am flexible. Doing shuttle run on board a FCEP is a strict No No coz any slip means you are going to bang your body parts with the hard metal floors or worst some metal protuding from the side of the craft.

And again, I do not hold on to big guns. I played with mult-story Engines :p

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
:s13:...someone just got pawned dip dip. Must have thought FCEP is some star cruise ship. :s8:

厉害就好,不要假厉害

If he said jogging on board LST, I understand coz duing my OJT days on board LST, we did do jogging around the ship during "dog watch" which is the off-duty exercise period. LST is big and stable. Shuttle run on board FCEP even when it's empty? I dunno what to say :s13:

temasekcity

Master Member
Reaction score
That's never fun since you do not know Safety Rules onboard ship.

I have never need to train sit-ups since I can safely clocked 5 points every year (including last year's IPT-IPPT) on sit-up station. I was back than doing the full 39-40 counts even though as year passed by, we move on to other Cat. However, I realise what's the point since I am sure to fail 2.4k anyway so since last 2 IPT-IPPT, I only did 32-34 which just suffice me to clock 5 points with still 15 secs to spare.

I never doubt Navy Divers are fit else they can't be one right? Again, you only boast how fit you are/were and how "siong" the trainings were during your days with Guards Unit but since when you compare yourself with Guards/Commando/Divers? You are simply trying to compare your "siong" trainings with non Guards/Commando/Divers. Of course yours end up "more siong" else you would never fit to be a Guard right?

Flatten? What's that to be flatten just being MR? The only thing is I am like you no longer liable to ICT & IPPT.

I do not hold "big guns". I played with Machineries that are multi-story high. If you see Ship Engines before, you know how big they are.

no wonder static exercises are fine but mobile exercise fails. well done, sailor.

stinky_shawn

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Only fit guys I see in the Navy is the diver. Their training quite siong. You just hold on to your BIG guns.

if u say it that way i only see commandos r fit........keep getting 'ready to strike'....god knws when 'u' will strike ......its kind of offending to others in navy to say only divers FIT......guards r only 1 pinky better than sir unit....so dont be that proud....hell u cant even be selected to be in normal navy....

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If he said jogging on board LST, I understand coz duing my OJT days on board LST, we did do jogging around the ship during "dog watch" which is the off-duty exercise period. LST is big and stable. Shuttle run on board FCEP even when it's empty? I dunno what to say :s13:

If that's the kinda of idea of a so-called 'thinking' soldier can think of, I fear for the future of SAF. Or maybe just an isolated case? Just like a factory, there is always a chance of products with defects. :s22:

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Anyone enrolled for IPT new system for obese personnel?

Saw this in NS.SG.

Obese Nsmen can enrol into IPT with weight loss targets as PPTs.

If we opt for the longest 9 month longest duration, whats the % weight loss required?

Last edited:

temasekcity

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys,

Anyone enrolled for IPT new system for obese personnel?

Saw this in NS.SG.

Obese Nsmen can enrol into IPT with weight loss targets as PPTs.

If we opt for the longest 9 month longest duration, whats the % weight loss required?

Read my earlier post, BMI is used to measure fat NSmen to make them fitter.

temasekcity

Master Member
Reaction score
if u say it that way i only see commandos r fit........keep getting 'ready to strike'....god knws when 'u' will strike ......its kind of offending to others in navy to say only divers FIT......guards r only 1 pinky better than sir unit....so dont be that proud....hell u cant even be selected to be in normal navy....

everyone has a perception of fitness.

but your perception is same as many of us.

navy is not my cup of tea. I am more of a know the ground person.

temasekcity

Master Member
Reaction score
If that's the kinda of idea of a so-called 'thinking' soldier can think of, I fear for the future of SAF. Or maybe just an isolated case? Just like a factory, there is always a chance of products with defects. :s22:

joker becomes worried? crack some more jokes and entertain us.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows the 'true joker' around here. See how many people are silently laughing at your ignorance for coming up such a 'clever' idea. Even my butt could think of a better idea, that really shows how 'clever' you are. :s8:

Don't just exercise your body below your head, time for some brain exercises before you really become 胸大无脑. :s22:

Last edited:

temasekcity

Master Member
Reaction score
Everyone knows the 'true joker' around here. See how many people are silently laughing at your ignorance for coming up such a 'clever' idea. Even my butt could think of a better idea, that really shows how 'clever' you are. :s8:

Don't just exercise your body below your head, time for some brain exercises before you really become 胸大无脑. :s22:

good joke. more please, joker.

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score
no wonder static exercises are fine but mobile exercise fails. well done, sailor.

Mobile exercise Fails? Shutle-run is not mobile? It's just classified under Static Station due to that we only do our running withing the short 4 x 10 meters sprint.

So what's wrong that I failed my 2.4K? So what's the big deal you can get Gold everytime during your days taking IPPT? In the end, it's up to individual to train. You can always advise but still up to individual to listen of to turn deaf ear :)

Last edited:

cct75

Master Member
Reaction score

Since The "Joker" is the only one ever assiociate with Drugs & Doing Shuttle-Run on board FCEP. So, it more like 头大无脑 to me. :s13:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.