MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

youquan

Reaction score
#MO 29

Overview

This chair is constructed with a durable mesh backrest to allow sustained air flow and increased comfort even through long hours of extended sitting. A functional chair that fuses a minimalist style with ergonomic design – while at the forefront of technology and aesthetics.

Height adjustable armrests

Designed to provide superior comfort to fit individual arm length and height. Positions arms and shoulders at comfortable and relaxed angle to prevent unwanted tiredness and unnatural postures. Helps develop better seating posture.

Arm pads swing and slide

Highly adaptable design for additional comfort, mobile arm pads are made to suit the individual contours and angles of user. Serves as a comfortable prop to promote better posture of shoulders as well.

Lumbar support

Extended full upper and lower back support for enhanced posture and perfect angle. The lumbar support gives the user superior comfort to minimise fatigue experienced from poor posture and prolonged sitting.

Adjustable headrest

Designed for added comfort to fit individual contours of neck and head of user with easy settings to encourage user to adapt to the most comfortable setting. Superior support favours task-oriented user to prevent unwanted tiredness.

Tension control

Individualised adjustable settings for controlling tension, tension control helps users function better through its shock absorption properties and enhanced support features for prolonged use and sustained seating.

Warranty

All mechanism part comes with 5 years local warranty.

Local retail Price : SGD450 (with headrest)

MO Price: Chair with headrest SGD270
Chair w/o headrest SGD250

Delivery: SGD25 (Those who wants to self collect please inform me)

Mode of Payment: ATM Transfer/Internet Banking (Please use HWZ nick as your iBanking nick)
Posb saving: 126944470

How to order:
(Please email me in this format)

HWZ ID / Name:
Email Add:
Collection Method: Delivery Service / Self-Collection
Mailing Address (if opt for Delivery Service):
Contact number:

Item : Eg; (Mesh Chair with Headrest)
Color: black
Quantity: Eg; 1pcs
Price: Eg; SGD295 (including $25 for delivery service)

I'll send you a confirmation email after i've receive your order form. Please transfer me at least SGD100 as deposit for me to proceed with your order. Balance payment will be collected when item is ready for delivery/collection.

Waiting period: 4-6 weeks after order is placed

For enquiries pls send an email to pohyouquan@hotmail.com/ pm me or Hp:94504762

smGKeGR.jpg

dh7KjtE.jpg

eFEXazg.jpg

FR for High Back Mesh Chair

By ekardo:

collected the chair..almost gotten a scare when TS's door cannot open fully for the chair to be shifted out..haha..
2 chair fit into my Honda Fit nicely..
overall, it's a solid chair and very value for this price. easily cost >$500 in upmarket shops like vhive or those ATAS chair shop..

main scorer:
1) price
2) 5 years promised waranty (but no receipt..if TS change # or MIA, that's it for the warranty
3) built
I will give this a 8/10. (even Herman Miller will not score a 10/10)
2/10 is lost becos of the following;

1) arm rest seems very loose and it shift position every time I touched it..I have a feeling that after 1 year, it will become totally loose..and there's no option to remove the arm rest

2) seat cushion seems very hard...not super comfy but I guess it will at least last a long well if it's hard. The Material is also meshed, so somehow, even sitting in non air con room on a super hot night (like now) it's still not hot.

3) Tilting angle is less than 135deg. and the seats does not tilt. so if you like to sit with your legs on the table..u might have a little problem.

pt1 to 3 is my personal feel, it's not very impt for the chair as at 8/10 for this price, it's already a steal. If i were to compared to the $300over from vhive, that probably score only a 5/10.

Thanks to TS for the lobang...I hope we can remain in contact... (for obvious reason...)

up for your MO !!!

By AC2:

Received my chair last friday. too busy to post. Feedback is good better than the one I bought from V.hive lol(Thrown away the moment I got this one).

By Smile2006:

Thanks for arranging the MO #2. i have received the chair. The built is good and very comfortable to sit on. Overall good buy.

By Djchris:

Ordered one of youquan's ready stock of mesh chairs. Quality of the chair is excellent and all the knobs and buttons are working properly.

Delivery is within the time range specified with bubble wrap and plastic wrapping around every part of the chair to ensure your chair reaches you safely.

Order without worry.

By oakley_870:

just received the chair. and now i am enjoying it.

for those who are still considering it. please don't consider it. just BUY !!!!!!!

By Natgw88:

thanks TS! i've just received the chair at my doorstep!

ok just a quick review for other potential buyers.

as mentioned,
- the armrest height are adjustable.
- back tilt adjustability is great and lockable at any position.
- headrest is adjustable and comfortable
- seat is wide and comfy and does not trap too much heat, slightly on the hard side but can tell it will last quite a long time.
- lumbar support is negligible.

overall built feels heavy and solid. definately worth more that its price. infact i've thrown my vhive high back synthetic leather chair right after receiving this.

those who are interested to get it, dont hesistate anymore. its definately worth your money, and it comes with 5years onsite warranty. thanks TS for the MO!

its really nice and TS spend abit of time helping me to make sure the car fit the item, and short intro on how the specific parts work.

good product.....

By justIn
Short review:

+ Lumbar support with the cushion pushing at your back -> comfortable
+ Adjustable arm support height
+ Arm support can be rotated inwards
+ Adjustable head support height
+ Seat cushion seems like it'll last
+ Mesh backing is airy!

- Chair is too low for me, bottom of seat only 45 cm from floor. Tall guys with long legs might have a problem.
- Arm support rotates easily
- Head support doesn't stay in position after setting height

Overall I'm satisfied with the product. +1.
Just take note if you have long legs.

Last edited:

ZerozeroZero

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More importantly, where's the price?

And i cant see the last image. (is that the pricing?)

subzero77

Master Member
Reaction score
@youquan, bro i might be interested in at least 2 chairs. jus need to know delivery charges if orders are placed for 2 or more chairs. also, when will you be placing orders?

cheers

zhicha0

Reaction score
Warranty

local warranty from where?

youquan

Reaction score
@youquan, bro i might be interested in at least 2 chairs. jus need to know delivery charges if orders are placed for 2 or more chairs. also, when will you be placing orders?

cheers

Hi, It will be 25bucks per location regardless of qty.
As the manufacturer only sell in bulks to dealers, I need at least 10pcs and above in order to place an order. I am planning to purchase 3 for myself so 7 more to go.

youquan

Reaction score
Warranty

local warranty from where?

The manufacturer is a well known local chair supplier and the product is 100% made locally. They will cover 5 year warranty for all their product. You can inform me if you have any problem with the chair.

subzero77

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, It will be 25bucks per location regardless of qty.
As the manufacturer only sell in bulks to dealers, I need at least 10pcs and above in order to place an order. I am planning to purchase 3 for myself so 7 more to go.

thx for clarification, will reply asap once i've decided how many to order:)
but keep me updated nonetheless

Xianz

Reaction score
Hi, what is the brand and model of this chair? I think we will need to go shopping malls to try out this chair to see if its comfortable before getting it from you?

youquan

Reaction score
Hi, what is the brand and model of this chair? I think we will need to go shopping malls to try out this chair to see if its comfortable before getting it from you?

This chair does not have any specific model or brand. Cause different place has diff name/model for it. But u can find this chair at V.hive.

youquan

Reaction score
5 more set before I place order. Interested party please email me your order.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, can you show me the bottom part of the chair? I wanna see the material and mechanism used to construct the chair.

what is the material of the seat? cannot see clearly as well...

abuddlah

Banned
Reaction score
Will you be holding another MO? As i'm overseas now and i'm interested in 2 chairs. I will be back on the last week of june

youquan

Reaction score
hi, can you show me the bottom part of the chair? I wanna see the material and mechanism used to construct the chair.

what is the material of the seat? cannot see clearly as well...

it's heavy duty mechanism weight more than 10kg each.
As for the seat they are make of molded form wrap with mesh fabric.
Note: Molded form will not sink even after few years of sitting

you can see the image of the mechanism at the link below
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/823/img0977uz.jpg/

Last edited:

youquan

Reaction score
Will you be holding another MO? As i'm overseas now and i'm interested in 2 chairs. I will be back on the last week of june

yes. i'll be holding the next MO when i have placed my order for this one.

youquan

Reaction score
LAST SLOT LEFT. KEEP YOUR ORDERS COMING IN. I'LL CLOSE THIS MO TONIGHT AT 10PM.

ps. for those who wanna self collect please make sure you guys have at least a van as the chair is too big for a car.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.