Issues with MKZ - CASE?

zeta_gundam

Reaction score
Hi all,

I’m sure you all are irritated and frustrated by what MKZ has been doing to us. The constant lack of response from his end has driven a fair number of us crazy. I for one have been a very patient customer, and I believe many of us here have been very patient as well. But there is a limit to my patience, and I’ve decided to bring this matter to CASE.

From the way things are going, it would seem that it won’t be easy to get our money back. I know we all want our money back, but I honestly doubt that we’d get it back so quickly, even with CASE involved. At the very least, by submitting our case to CASE (no pun intended), we can get Mike to reveal what has happened to our money.

You might be wondering now - why work with you? Well, let’s put this in perspective. Let’s say Mike owes one person $200. To CASE, that probably isn’t a very strong case to fight for. But if we can show that there are multiple people to whom he owes a substantial amount of money to, we have a stronger case on our hands.

Here’s what I need from you guys, if you’re willing to join in to submit our problem to CASE. Send me a PM of the following details:
1. Your real name
2. A contact number (If you’re uncomfortable with this, just the email would do.)
3. Email
4. Your bank account number (I know you’d be uncomfortable, but I’d need it to compile a list to send to CASE.)
5. A record of the transactions you’ve made with him. This can be receipts, e-statements etc. You can contact your bank and get them to help you extract all the information. Explain your situation to them and give them MKZ’s bank account(s) that you’ve sent money to. They’d be able to help you get all the information you need.
6. Lastly, the items you’ve preordered from him.

I will go down to CASE and speak to the people there personally to see what they can do to help us, after I have a good number of people who respond that is. It'd make our case stronger. I hope you guys would help me out; and help yourselves as well. Thanks for reading.

*I'll update this thread accordingly when I go down to CASE. If you want to ask about stuff, send me a PM or an email, at zeta.ptj@hotmail.com

Last edited:

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Sticky for the time been and i hope you guys will get a answer and get your money back. :)

zeta_gundam

Reaction score
Sticky for the time been and i hope you guys will get a answer and get your money back. :)
Thanks ragnarok. I think it'd take a while to get our money back. But like I mentioned, at least we can know what has happened to our money.

ridhwan5

Reaction score
I have also been a very patient customer of MKZ. YOu will hear from me soon, zeta-gundam. After I haf consolidated the total number of items pre-ordered.

zeta_gundam

Reaction score
So, I was surfing around ARCA. And guess what...

Registration No.: 53167824E
Entity Name: M.K.Z BY MIKEL'Z
Partial Address: NEW BRIDGE ROAD

Looks like we have a person running with our money.

For those who have emailed me, I may email you to clarify stuff, so that I can compile all the data into a proper excel sheet of sorts and bring it with me when I go to CASE.

MEGASILVER

Reaction score

For those who have emailed me, I may email you to clarify stuff, so that I can compile all the data into a proper excel sheet of sorts and bring it with me when I go to CASE.

OMG!!!!! I would never have thought that would happen!

smallbaosg

Reaction score

Wow lau eh!!! Sux big time! :s16:
Just read in another forum, they made police record against him.

MingQing

Reaction score
I got buy gundam from him 2 years ago he seem like a nice guy...

hmmm read the email that my send me hmmmm this is really werid for him to not respond for such a long time...

kurogane

Reaction score
hi guys, updates so far. I have posted on the following forums, do have a look:

SGClub forums

SGCollect forums

Please do suggest any other forums where I can list this out.

Please also help to spread the word to any affected customers whom you may know.

Last edited:

FeiZai

Reaction score
Guys if it helps..
mike's original number - 91005008
Kelly's original number - 91005007

Or at least that's what I remember. Not sure if its correct. Iirc their namecard had it - anyone able to verify?

gabgrave

Reaction score
I too was chasing Mike since Jan this year. After 50 sms and phone calls, excuses that the bank cannot send money, need to do direct transfer but he working, I finally got my money back on the 12 of Jun. His wife picked up when i called him that week and said Mike is overseas.

Best of luck for you guys with your claims too! I am really sick of doing this, after another experience with another shop in Funan 5 years back.

Reaction score
sad to hear this, i too was a customer with M&K before.

To raise this case to CASE, you would first need to join them as a member (need to pay membership fees) then they will take up your case.

If it is true that M&K running away with your money, then this can be a police case and maybe can lodge a report? However, still need to provide proof and evidence that you had paid them before.

From my previous experience, they only replied via sms/email to confirm your bank transfer so the only proof will be your bank records but alas, the transaction history is only valid for at most 90days so it will be hard to gather evidence that you had actually paid them already?

Hi all,

I’m sure you all are irritated and frustrated by what MKZ has been doing to us. The constant lack of response from his end has driven a fair number of us crazy. I for one have been a very patient customer, and I believe many of us here have been very patient as well. But there is a limit to my patience, and I’ve decided to bring this matter to CASE.

From the way things are going, it would seem that it won’t be easy to get our money back. I know we all want our money back, but I honestly doubt that we’d get it back so quickly, even with CASE involved. At the very least, by submitting our case to CASE (no pun intended), we can get Mike to reveal what has happened to our money.

You might be wondering now - why work with you? Well, let’s put this in perspective. Let’s say Mike owes one person $200. To CASE, that probably isn’t a very strong case to fight for. But if we can show that there are multiple people to whom he owes a substantial amount of money to, we have a stronger case on our hands.

Here’s what I need from you guys, if you’re willing to join in to submit our problem to CASE. Send me a PM of the following details:
1. Your real name
2. A contact number (If you’re uncomfortable with this, just the email would do.)
3. Email
4. Your bank account number (I know you’d be uncomfortable, but I’d need it to compile a list to send to CASE.)
5. A record of the transactions you’ve made with him. This can be receipts, e-statements etc. You can contact your bank and get them to help you extract all the information. Explain your situation to them and give them MKZ’s bank account(s) that you’ve sent money to. They’d be able to help you get all the information you need.
6. Lastly, the items you’ve preordered from him.

I will go down to CASE and speak to the people there personally to see what they can do to help us, after I have a good number of people who respond that is. It'd make our case stronger. I hope you guys would help me out; and help yourselves as well. Thanks for reading.

*I'll update this thread accordingly when I go down to CASE. If you want to ask about stuff, send me a PM or an email, at zeta.ptj@hotmail.com

Reaction score
think these are the old numbers,. remembered receiving email from them before that there is a change in their contact number...need to source it out from my mail history.

Guys if it helps..
mike's original number - 91005008
Kelly's original number - 91005007

Or at least that's what I remember. Not sure if its correct. Iirc their namecard had it - anyone able to verify?

kurogane

Reaction score
To raise this case to CASE, you would first need to join them as a member (need to pay membership fees) then they will take up your case.

If it is true that M&K running away with your money, then this can be a police case and maybe can lodge a report? However, still need to provide proof and evidence that you had paid them before.

From my previous experience, they only replied via sms/email to confirm your bank transfer so the only proof will be your bank records but alas, the transaction history is only valid for at most 90days so it will be hard to gather evidence that you had actually paid them already?

Hi there, we will read through the terms and conditions needed to bring up the case to the relevant authorities. So no issue about that.

Various other individuals have made police reports against them, i'm not sure of the magnitude of their cases however.

And due to the limitations posed to us in retrieving our past bank records, a suggestion will be to single out the months with the transactions that you can recall making payment to MKZ's account.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.