The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeeHoonGoreng

Reaction score
Just curious, has any kor kors or zeh zehs here visited "2 Way Holistic" salon in Jurong West b4?

Can anyone recommend a place that does dye (first time dyeing) and cut for a decent price??? Don't need to be too atas one =:p, i don't know how much is the average, but as long as not too overpriced in your opinion can le :s13:

I'm thinking of changing my hairstyle, but i have no idea what i want, just know that my current one doesn't suit my face. :(

nikkidi

Reaction score
any good hairspray that works well with sebastian crude clay or other wax to really give you maximum hold

teflonsuck

Reaction score
Black Dot Studio- Bedok Central

Went to Black Dot Studio @ Bedok Central today. I'm a student, so I opted for the $15 cut.

Suprisingly, the 15 dollars includes a wash too! And you can have your choice of drinks during the cut.

I would say their way of cutting is very technical. Be sure to give concise and specific instructions. I said short layer, fringe take off 0.5cm, sideburns thinner and shorter abit. It came out pretty nice.

I know many of you invest quite some time/money in your hair, but as a student, the 15 dollars really meets my expectations. I just need to leave in some leave-on

http://thehairthread.com/images/stories/articles/emo-mens-hairstyle.jpg

It looks kinda like this except proportionally shorter.

bonkers85

Reaction score
Went to Black Dot Studio @ Bedok Central today. I'm a student, so I opted for the $15 cut.

Suprisingly, the 15 dollars includes a wash too! And you can have your choice of drinks during the cut.

I would say their way of cutting is very technical. Be sure to give concise and specific instructions. I said short layer, fringe take off 0.5cm, sideburns thinner and shorter abit. It came out pretty nice.

I know many of you invest quite some time/money in your hair, but as a student, the 15 dollars really meets my expectations. I just need to leave in some leave-on

I oso frequent there. Who is your stylist?

buayloti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

mayb u can show ur new hairstyle pic?

Urban_11

Reaction score
puke, both bugis and orchard central outlets suck like hell no matter service and skills.

i've been to their Bugis outlet.Didn't know they have one at Orchard Central too.
Anyway,service slight below normal,haircut also not impressive.Sorry to sad that.But i paid $80+ for my cut.Just cut.

j0j0

Reaction score
where in the east got nice salon for man ah? budget 20 bucks.. i spike spike abit one..

buayloti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious, has any kor kors or zeh zehs here visited "2 Way Holistic" salon in Jurong West b4?

Can anyone recommend a place that does dye (first time dyeing) and cut for a decent price??? Don't need to be too atas one =:p, i don't know how much is the average, but as long as not too overpriced in your opinion can le :s13:

I'm thinking of changing my hairstyle, but i have no idea what i want, just know that my current one doesn't suit my face. :(
i dun find their haircut skill impressive. :)

Last edited:

MeeHoonGoreng

Reaction score
I oso frequent there. Who is your stylist?

Moi Stylist is currently Heiress, forgot how to spell his name. The guy with tattoos on his forearm.

i dun find their haircut skill impressive. :)

Wah, rike that anybuttie got recommendations for those in the west? ish kimage gud?

Also want to ask, lets say dye ash grey dunid to bleach right? And on average how long before i need to go for 2nd dye?:s11:

Sorry for asking noob qtns, moi new to dyeing.:s22:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.