MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SNAG

Master Member
Reaction score
Am actually quite interested in the Carbon fully loaded model Option 2, will there be another MO?

ahc3638

Reaction score
Hi unwanted,

If you still have a size B fully loaded Aeron available, I will take it.
How do I pay you?

Ng

alantcy

Reaction score
Can i check for those of u who bought the Posturefit model, do you have the cable clip included in the hardware pack?

alantcy

Reaction score
i suspect im missing the cable clip.
it shows in the manual for posturefit models but i cant find it in the box.

alantcy

Reaction score
I believe no one had received their posture fit add on sets yet
Hi unwanted, yes i know that.
But the instructions say those with Posturefit should have control cable at the bottom, ready to install the PF kit.
Mine does not have that cable dangling below, neither does it have the PF adjustment knob on the right.
Can i verify if you had given me the correct model?

alantcy

Reaction score
Can please pm the picture of the missing knob.
afaik none has additional clip, maybe with the posture fit set that comes in a set.

This is from the right of the chair.
There should be a knob for the PostureFit attached to the bar with the control cable.

chongj88

Reaction score
Can i check for those of u who bought the Posturefit model, do you have the cable clip included in the hardware pack?

Hi I ordered the posturefit model as well but there was no clip. Only the allen wrench, 4 back rest mounting screws and another screw for mounting the clip.

chongj88

Reaction score
This is from the right of the chair.
There should be a knob for the PostureFit attached to the bar with the control cable.

Hi unwanted, FYI, I'm also waiting for the posturefit kit and my chair also lacks the clip and the control cable. I didn't ask about this earlier as I assumed the posturefit kit will have all the necessary cables and bars to mount.

Not sure if the cable fitting has to be factory fitted - otherwise our chair may be the wrong configuration for the posturefit kit.

Anyway, I will await your update.

Thanks.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Had asked my PA to go back office to have a look.

All the chairs come with just allen keys, the back rest and the bottom seating area.
Posturefit is just a separate add on, the chair model are all the same, unless is the basic model.

We have a few sets of Posture fits in the office,here's what inside and pages of the installation guide.

Pqtgz.jpg

UD78c.jpg

aEuaQ.jpg

AJZO8.jpg

NAs93.jpg

All the chairs i think were packed by HM themselves.
I think the problem is for some reason, they separate the posturekit from inside the box.
Normally last time when i had it, it's altogether but this time, perhaps due to quantity, they packed all the posturefit into a single carton. Which they lost it during transit and i'm still chasing it.

Hope this clarifies this particular issue.

For those who wants to change from Posture kit to lumbar sets, let me know too.
As i've extras, do pm me. Will refund the differences.

Lumbar pad is good for those who likes to lean backward slouch a little, posture fit is for those who wants to stabilise an upright position.

chongj88

Reaction score
unwanted, thanks for the detailed follow up on the posturefit kit. I'm considering taking up your suggestion of replacing the posturefit with the lumbar support. Will let you know shortly.

crayon33

Reaction score
can you sms the price of the 2 options to 9729 83 Eight Eight. thanks!

This chair is available in Singapore now and I don't need to wait for ordering, correct?

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I can only msg at night. I'm not in Singapore, but the chairs are.

lausbond

Reaction score
SingPost just delivered the beauty:s12:.

Thank you for the MO :D and hats off to you for finalizing the delivery when you are not even in town.

subzero77

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi unwanted, jus wana noe if basic model can fit lumber support? or only fully loaded model can?

jefftan88

Reaction score
Hi unwanted,
Received the chair this afternoon. Assembly was rather straight forward and loving it. Now waiting for the posturefit to come. Btw, I chose the hard floor castors... they are all in hard plastics wheels. Is this correct? I thought hard floor will be those with rubbery wheels. Please confirm.
Thanks for the MO.

HelmetBox

Reaction score
Hi unwanted,
Received the chair this afternoon. Assembly was rather straight forward and loving it. Now waiting for the posturefit to come. Btw, I chose the hard floor castors... they are all in hard plastics wheels. Is this correct? I thought hard floor will be those with rubbery wheels. Please confirm.
Thanks for the MO.

Thank you for the prompt arrangements TS.

Like jefftan88, opted for hard floor casters and my wheels are also just hard plastic.

Waiting for confirmation.

:o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.