MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

youquan

Reaction score
#MO 2 NOW OPEN

Hi, for all those who pm,msg,sms me. #mo2 is now open.
As usual, i'll need at least 10pcs for me to place order.
Please refer to last page for image of product.

Last edited:

kennethtbh

Reaction score
Hi TS, I went down to v.hive and wanted to try the chair but wasn't able to find it on display. Any idea the model number or sth?

Last edited:

youquan

Reaction score
Hi TS, I went down to v.hive and wanted to try the car but wasn't able to find it on display. Any idea the model number or sth?

Hi, I don't know the model no. Maybe you can try those mesh chair over there which cost ard 400-500bucks. I am sure the material and make is almost the same for that price range

kennethtbh

Reaction score
Hi, I don't know the model no. Maybe you can try those mesh chair over there which cost ard 400-500bucks. I am sure the material and make is almost the same for that price range

Only saw a model which is similar to this but no adjustable arm rest. RRP is 485 but its on sale. $28X the model I saw is SS7907/20

Last edited:

youquan

Reaction score
Only saw a model which is similar to this but no adjustable arm rest. RRP is 485 but its on sale. $28X the model I saw is SS7907/20

Gotta look at the mechanism,seating, armrest and base of the chair. I believe the price for SS7907/20 and SS7907/25 is very different.

seowbin

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i'm looking at this chair as well

honestly, yours

45467489.jpg

looks like

SS-790720%20DYNA.jpg

NEW!

SS-7907/20 DYNA
OFFICE CHAIR

MESH BACK- BLACK

UP $485.00. NOW $289.00

compare to
SS-790725%20TARGA.jpg

NEW!

SS-7907/25 TARGA
OFFICE CHAIR

MESH BLACK

UP $795.00. NOW $469.00

Last edited:

youquan

Reaction score

honestly, yours

45467489.jpg

looks like

SS-790720%20DYNA.jpg

NEW!

SS-7907/20 DYNA
OFFICE CHAIR

MESH BACK- BLACK

UP $485.00. NOW $289.00

compare to
SS-790725%20TARGA.jpg

NEW!

SS-7907/25 TARGA
OFFICE CHAIR

MESH BLACK

UP $795.00. NOW $469.00

Ok, I gotta admit my chair is similar to the 1st pic. But the internal structure For both the chair is very different.

1. Base of the chair.
Mine is aluminium base.
They're using nylon base.

2. Seating.
Mine is molded form wrap with mesh material.
They're using normal form cover with PVC or normal fabric

3.mechanism.
Mine is a heavy duty mechanism with Muti-angle lock at any position.
They're only using normal mechanism with lock at only one position.

I know just by judging at the pic is very hard to tell the different. But those who are really interested in getting the chair can Verify with v.hive staff with regards to above 3 pointer I have mentioned.

Last edited:

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have deeply scrutinised DYNA 2 weeks ago at vhive, almost bought it after recommendation from VRzone bro, but the following problem stopped me from buying..

1) the mesh seems soft...no must tension....I am not sure the TS's MO one is hard or can be adjusted.
2) The base of DYNA is wooden board with cloth paper cover...really cheapo one...
3) the lumbar support sucks big time..I weight 86kg, I lean back fully, and u know what? the lumbar support snapped ! it was only supported by rubber band (those used for running shorts) and the plastic after snapped, cannot put back properly...

I leave quietly after that... :p

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

honestly, yours

45467489.jpg

looks like

SS-790720%20DYNA.jpg

NEW!

SS-7907/20 DYNA
OFFICE CHAIR

MESH BACK- BLACK

UP $485.00. NOW $289.00

compare to
SS-790725%20TARGA.jpg

NEW!

SS-7907/25 TARGA
OFFICE CHAIR

MESH BLACK

UP $795.00. NOW $469.00

The 469 one v comfortable I v tempted to buy at vhive but I rem they selling 500ish

oOJunOo

Reaction score
Hi TS,

Im interested to get 1

Hmm do u have the measurements of the chair with the headrest.

youquan

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have deeply scrutinised DYNA 2 weeks ago at vhive, almost bought it after recommendation from VRzone bro, but the following problem stopped me from buying..

1) the mesh seems soft...no must tension....I am not sure the TS's MO one is hard or can be adjusted.
2) The base of DYNA is wooden board with cloth paper cover...really cheapo one...
3) the lumbar support sucks big time..I weight 86kg, I lean back fully, and u know what? the lumbar support snapped ! it was only supported by rubber band (those used for running shorts) and the plastic after snapped, cannot put back properly...

I leave quietly after that... :p

maybe you can give comment on my chair when you receive it. i'll be glad to refund you if u feel that mine is the same as the V.hive chair you just mentioned. lol

oOJunOo

Reaction score
Thanks Ts for the info.

Hmm when the will MO be closed ?

Cause its hard to judge from pics, i would prefer to hear some feedbacks about the chair.

So i hope it wont be closed so early :p

@ekardo bro! pls do us a favour to give feedback k :p

cillin

Reaction score
Appreciate on some feedback especially do you feel like sliding off the chair while sitting.

I have tried look alike chairs at a customer site but not comfortable as I feel like keep on sliding off from the chair.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if u feel like sliding off the chair is becos of the material on the seat and also your pants...and also, the way you sit..

even buying a $1.5k Herman Miller, you wouldn't wanna sit the way you normally do (that is, the way that you will think you will slide off the seat...)

I will sure provide a good review on the chair..after hunting for a similar chair like Herman's Aero...I know what to look out for...the only problem why I didn't buy a herman is, there's not head rest....and the price is really steep !

TS: u sure can refund if I feel that the chair is as bad as vhive DYNA ? :p

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the seat base is not mesh. sit liao will still hot hot.

aeron then really ish shiok

ZerozeroZero

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya, i am actually looking for a meshed SEAT and back chair.

that costs ~200. =X *cheapo*

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.