MO: HIGH BACK ERGONOMIC MESH CHAIR FOR GAMING/ OFFICE USE

youquan

Reaction score
if u feel like sliding off the chair is becos of the material on the seat and also your pants...and also, the way you sit..

even buying a $1.5k Herman Miller, you wouldn't wanna sit the way you normally do (that is, the way that you will think you will slide off the seat...)

I will sure provide a good review on the chair..after hunting for a similar chair like Herman's Aero...I know what to look out for...the only problem why I didn't buy a herman is, there's not head rest....and the price is really steep !

TS: u sure can refund if I feel that the chair is as bad as vhive DYNA ? :p

Yes.. If mine is as bad as DYNA.
I dun wanna have a bad reputation over here as well. But most impt thing is I have confident with the chair I am selling. Haha

youquan

Reaction score
Thanks Ts for the info.

Hmm when the will MO be closed ?

Cause its hard to judge from pics, i would prefer to hear some feedbacks about the chair.

So i hope it wont be closed so early :p

@ekardo bro! pls do us a favour to give feedback k :p

I'll only close when I hit at least 10 pcs. Currently left with 8 slot.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes.. If mine is as bad as DYNA.
I dun wanna have a bad reputation over here as well. But most impt thing is I have confident with the chair I am selling. Haha

Steady, looking forward to the arrival of the chair.. :p

cillin

Reaction score
Is not the material of my pant, I am wearing jean at that time but somehow feel like the seat is position like 8 o'clock to make me feel sliding off. I have try another manager chair (different designed but same manufacturer) don't have this issue.

iCuteCube

Master Member
Reaction score
If can test and see the real thing, it will be better.

If not everyone want ask for refund or complain later, doesn't sounds good right?

youquan

Reaction score
If can test and see the real thing, it will be better.

If not everyone want ask for refund or complain later, doesn't sounds good right?

Hmmm...I have confident with the quality of my chair. And I believe no one will refund if the price and product is reasonable.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but I was thinking youquan should give 1st MO pple more discount..2nd MO should cost more... :p

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
becos 1st MO pple took the risk to buy first.

then provide review which will bring more orders for your subsequent MO..

some prefer to wait and see..

youquan

Reaction score
becos 1st MO pple took the risk to buy first.

then provide review which will bring more orders for your subsequent MO..

some prefer to wait and see..

haiz, my profit margin really very low for the chair. i earn mostly on delivery charges.

chua_ahbeng

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in purchasing the chair, but i got a qns:
It seems to me most of the description from the first post was taken from http://www.benel.com.sg/freniq.html, and from your picture, it look to me the design is abit different....so I would like to know is it the same chair, or is it base on the freniq series?

Last edited:

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The lumbar support seems diff...

this Freniq lumbar is quite similar to the Vhive's DYNA...doesn't look sturdy I think. but the quality of the mesh and everything else looks a class above this MO chair... :p

u know the pricing for Freniq?

youquan

Reaction score
Hi, I am interested in purchasing the chair, but i got a qns:
It seems to me most of the description from the first post was taken from http://www.benel.com.sg/freniq.html, and from your picture, it look to me the design is abit different....so I would like to know is it the same chair, or is it base on the freniq series?

It's not the same chair, but I find the description fits into my chair. The design of the chair is different but function is almost the same

youquan

Reaction score
in fact, I think it looked more like an older version of Q Mesh, striking resemblance..but Q Mesh's lumbar mechanism is upgraded.

http://www.benel.com.sg/qmesh.html

I must say q mesh looks alike to mine. Just that different suppiler have slight different in their design of chair and how the mechanism works. Mine is push button locking system while q mesh is tilt locking system. Arm rest also alittle different.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.