Wacom Bamboo Stylus

Gizmo

Reaction score
Decide to try out the Ozaki iStroke L instead.. since the Bamboo no idea when available.. $32 for a 2-in-1 stylus with pen seems ok to me.. yet to try it out.. :D

ozaki_istroke-650x228.png

cutiedoggy92

Master Member
Reaction score
Wanted to do MO but notch simple leh cause can't order direct as they don't accept overseas credit card etc. :(

oric1

Reaction score
Got mine from iStudio@Paragon this evening for S$42.

Saw 3 more on the shelves.

Last edited:

eventidephoenix

Master Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
i got a stylus from ebay for usd$1... when it arrives i'll report to see if it works :p

blues7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I use a stylusiStroke? with an actual pen attached for $42+

For note taking, I bought a few note pad type apps but so far, I have no luck in writing like the demo, none of the note taking apps can make my writing look clear and sharp

Now, I'm beginning to think that all those video clips on using note taking apps to turn out pages and pages of notes are not done like they claim to, they are pre-designed. Ok, so it's like I should know better right?

A more practical use of ipad2 for me is still the keyboard way of typing and taking notes in meetings etc

Last edited:

oric1

Reaction score
Nope... Just called them.... They do not have bamboo wacom stylus

Angela from Peripheral Solutions (distributor) called me yesterday evening and told me they sent out the 1st batch to iStudio@Paragon. I knew this is going to be a hot item, that's why I rushed down to grabbed.

Guess they sold out already or perhaps it's still new and some of the staff aren't aware of it?

Last edited:

oric1

Reaction score
Went to check it out, only saw hard candy and powersupport stylus heh

Why not give Angela from Peripheral Solutions (distributor) a call @ 6285-7257. Nice lady. She will inform you once they sent out the next batch to the shops. It works for me :D

noobzpro

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wth bro u so heng always get to see the stylus de siann...if u gonna go again can help me get

oric1

Reaction score
wth bro u so heng always get to see the stylus de siann...if u gonna go again can help me get

Not heng lah, you just need to give Angela or Judy from Peripheral Solutions (distributor) a call @ 6285-7257 and ask them to call you once they send out the next batch to iStudio@Paragon. Sure get one... guarantee plus chop :s13:

Good luck, bro :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.