EDMW Knife Collectors

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Knifeshipfree is a joke. They refunded my order because my billing address is unconfirmed. And i used the same credit card for my previous order, which was shipped in less than a week.

chemz

Master Member
Reaction score
could someone pls guide me or drop me a pm on where i can shop/browse for a foldable knife or toolknife-combi? apart from sngarms. tks

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Knifeshipfree is a joke. They refunded my order because my billing address is unconfirmed. And i used the same credit card for my previous order, which was shipped in less than a week.

Like I'd mentioned before, I was hesitant to recommend some sellers simply because there were some monkeys emailing nasty stuff because of missing items or slow delivery when requesting for USPS first class knowing the risk that it is NOT INSURED or TRACKABLE.

The shippers responsibility is until the package leaves their hands yet buyers blame the sellers and make a charge back on the credit card. Imagine selling an item and the payment doesn't come through.. their financial and time loss is not a Joke so some monkeys decided to abuse their good will and this is the result..

Yeah... i wanted to buy this for my benchmade: http://www.usaknifemaker.com/ti-pocket-clip-formed-tumbled-040-low-rider-thin-p-1941.html

But they won't ship here because of potential "customs and fraud" issues. Makes us sound like a bunch of crooks.

This fraud issue happens quite often in Asia, not particularly/majorly Singapore but I believe Hong Kong and Malaysia, if you do browse some of the e-commerce online retailing forums. Sellers often discuss the risk of shipping to Asia there.

Actually most sellers are willing to ship first class but you've got to build some kinda rapport in their online community and they will accommodate if you ask nicely. Always works for me. It helps if you've got american friends who can vouch for your identity too. ;P

Last edited:

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
could someone pls guide me or drop me a pm on where i can shop/browse for a foldable knife or toolknife-combi? apart from sngarms. tks

Sheares @ Little India there? Black Tactical @ funan?

chemz

Master Member
Reaction score
hv checked out the shop in funan. i realise they carry more leatherman goods; and their spydercos are quite pricey.. i guess im looking out more for spiders, any recommendations or sellers?

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Like I'd mentioned before, I was hesitant to recommend some sellers simply because there were some monkeys emailing nasty stuff because of missing items or slow delivery when requesting for USPS first class knowing the risk that it is NOT INSURED or TRACKABLE.

The shippers responsibility is until the package leaves their hands yet buyers blame the sellers and make a charge back on the credit card. Imagine selling an item and the payment doesn't come through.. their financial and time loss is not a Joke so some monkeys decided to abuse their good will and this is the result..

This fraud issue happens quite often in Asia, not particularly/majorly Singapore but I believe Hong Kong and Malaysia, if you do browse some of the e-commerce online retailing forums. Sellers often discuss the risk of shipping to Asia there.

Actually most sellers are willing to ship first class but you've got to build some kinda rapport in their online community and they will accommodate if you ask nicely. Always works for me. It helps if you've got american friends who can vouch for your identity too. ;P

My payment got through to them, and they refunded. So i find it a joke that the did not accept my order. I'm not complaining. Heck, ksf once forgot to ship an item to me and i told them about it. They shipped the missing item to me (the same address) and i take it as nothing happened. So i am baffled as to why won't they ship to me (the same address) this time.

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
hv checked out the shop in funan. i realise they carry more leatherman goods; and their spydercos are quite pricey.. i guess im looking out more for spiders, any recommendations or sellers?

Hey, most of the spyderco's are mine over there:
Delica with wave, Superleaf, Stretch, yea... and i got zero tolerance 0350 and a case gunstock folder there too.
Yup it's expensive coz that guy gets 20% for displaying my items. If u're interested in any, u can pm me ya!

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
My payment got through to them, and they refunded. So i find it a joke that the did not accept my order. I'm not complaining. Heck, ksf once forgot to ship an item to me and i told them about it. They shipped the missing item to me (the same address) and i take it as nothing happened. So i am baffled as to why won't they ship to me (the same address) this time.

Hey, most of the spyderco's are mine over there:
Delica with wave, Superleaf, Stretch, yea... and i got zero tolerance 0350 and a case gunstock folder there too.
Yup it's expensive coz that guy gets 20% for displaying my items. If u're interested in any, u can pm me ya!

Well, wasn't refering to the active posters here but the lurkers who read and go buy from our favourite etailers.. so unfortunately, even if you'd had a long standing account, they are apprehensive about accepting the order unless it's shipped Express mail which cost 36USD..

Hmm, so he sets the price or you? so the 20% stocking fee is loaded into the display price and borne by the seller or the buyer? I'm assuming the seller correct?

Last edited:

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Well, wasn't refering to the active posters here but the lurkers who read and go buy from our favourite etailers.. so unfortunately, even if you'd had a long standing account, they are apprehensive about accepting the order unless it's shipped Express mail which cost 36USD..

Hmm, so he sets the price or you? so the 20% stocking fee is loaded into the display price and borne by the seller or the buyer? I'm assuming the seller correct?

I didn't have they option of an alternative shipping. Nvm, i wanted to give bravo necker a try because they had a promotion on it.

No, i set the price. He'll take 20% of the price of each knife sold. Of course i want to sell for some profit, but he earns more than me from that 20%. So i have to charge higher or else i'll be making loss. Despite saying that, it is only at Blacktactical where i can display my stuffs to let more people will know about my knives.

slayergut

Reaction score
Want to let go a Benchmade 530 plain edge satin blade.Brand New In Box. PM me if interested!

Lonerider

Reaction score
Sometimes there's just no escaping the high shipping charges... I've been selling on and off a while and there are some regions I won't touch with a 10-foot pole. Any of the Easter bloc countries, Italy, most countries in the African Nataion except for South Africa where I've made a few friends with, Australia and the UK. And I absolutely do not deal with Malaysians unless I know them well enough... Think of it this way, If you were shipping a USD200 dollar knife overseas you'd get cold feet too.

When Australian authorities seize a knife they "dispose" of it... They do NOT return to sender and the buyer will make things difficult for you if they paid via PayPal.

Last edited:

slayergut

Reaction score
Anyone interested to get a benchmade 530 or a benchmade folding salmon fillet? both BNIB. I selling to buy new knife :D

Spurgears

Reaction score
My Fallkniven Knives

P1000387.jpg

P1000388.jpg

Last edited:

Spurgears

Reaction score
Moment of impulse, finally collected almost full series... now sitting in the cabinet, dunno what to do with it

dun think I'll ever use it at all hahahaha

Spurgears

Reaction score
I still want to get the A2 to complete the whole set, but the price is so expensive now... I have to pay GST if I get it :(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.