MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahc3638

Reaction score
pls count me in for 1 set. provided if instead of posture fit you can change it to lumber support and also i do not need hard-floor casters, reason being i am still awaiting 1 set frm u frm previous MO.

pls provide me with a requote:)
also i need 1 more lumber support for my current basic carbon aeron. pls quote me on that too.

I think you need to specify the size of the Aeron chair for which the lumbar support or posture fit is to be fitted. I had sizes B and C, and they measured differently.

alannn

Reaction score
Hi there, ,may I know did most if you got size B or C. I am 6' tall and about 155lbs, base on the chart its either B or C. So will B or C suit me better, also does xtra have both size sizes to test on?

subzero77

Master Member
Reaction score
I think you need to specify the size of the Aeron chair for which the lumbar support or posture fit is to be fitted. I had sizes B and C, and they measured differently.

oh sry bout that.

its size B.

the titanium quartz i want to order also size B

msck

Reaction score
Hi, just send my order to you.
Btw were u ever in nissan sunny forum?

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I believe i've replied all mails.
Let me know if i had not

nk23dash

Reaction score
Do we have enought bros here to reach an order of 471? If we have enough orders, can we MO from xtra like MOM instead. MOM order 472 chairs and got each chair at $575.

danxiaogui86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do we have enought bros here to reach an order of 471? If we have enough orders, can we MO from xtra like MOM instead. MOM order 472 chairs and got each chair at $575.

Have checked before. Even if we hit 1000 chair. they will not sell at tat price. it a special deal ONLY for MOM. there a thread on this that spawn this MO.

nk23dash

Reaction score
What a pity! Thought that they will at least have a price closer to $575. This price is buy 1 get 1 free, still got spare change.

xjchew

Reaction score
hm.. mayb im mistaken.. but i tink the Herman Miller chairs bought by MOM is the Celle and not the Aeron right..?

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The one from MOM is the lower end Celle chair, at it's most basic configuration, retailing at $999. Fully loaded should be $1499.

Aeron is Herman Miller's signature chair.
You can refer to the first link on the first post for more information.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u guys watched transformer 3? I see so many Aeron chair flying around in the office scene...but all CG right?

alantcy

Reaction score
Should be coming this week. Parcel straight from Herman Miller.
Hope they have the order right this time.
Unless have any special request, I will send to the address where we sent the chairs.

Seeing that most folks are at work during the day, are you able to send nearer to the weekend so that delivery can reach on a Saturday?

HelmetBox

Reaction score
Thank you for the updates. Posturefit and wheels arrived in the morning. Just managed to install.

Feeling complete now :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.