Jetstar offline payment....

Frankiefool

Master Member
Reaction score
For offline payment:

"7Eleven and SingPost offline payments

You can pay for your booking at 7Eleven and SingPost outlets in Singapore, and avoid the Booking and Service fee

Offline payment via SingPost or 7-Eleven is only available up to 14 days prior to departure. If you wish to make a booking to fly within the next 14 days you must use another payment method. You must complete your payment within 48 hours of your booking. If you do not, you will need to make a new booking. Please allow 48 hours for the confirmed itinerary to be sent to you once payment is made through SingPost or 7-Eleven."

My flight will be on October, is this eligible for offline payment as above ?

fusionz

Reaction score
For offline payment:

"7Eleven and SingPost offline payments

You can pay for your booking at 7Eleven and SingPost outlets in Singapore, and avoid the Booking and Service fee

Offline payment via SingPost or 7-Eleven is only available up to 14 days prior to departure. If you wish to make a booking to fly within the next 14 days you must use another payment method. You must complete your payment within 48 hours of your booking. If you do not, you will need to make a new booking. Please allow 48 hours for the confirmed itinerary to be sent to you once payment is made through SingPost or 7-Eleven."

My flight will be on October, is this eligible for offline payment as above ?

Just use SAM for payment. Its that easy and no service charge incurred. I just booked my HCM trip last month for this month 24th departure and no issue paying using SAM.

Your booking will be held for 48hrs before they cancel it if no payment is made for offline payment.

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So if wan to pay by credit card n avoid the fee is to do ti at singpost?

camelnut

Reaction score
sorry, what documents do i need to make payment at 7-11? paiseh nv read properly before clicking

shalome

Master Member
Reaction score
need help urgently. if i made my booking yesterday using offline payment mode and intend to pay via vpost or singpost, is it safe? since today is a saturday. i have the receipt dated today to show i made a payment but singpost and vpost might not put up the funds to jetstar until monday.

they just said 48 hours payment, and vpost also states for booking not more than 2 days.

by right it is safe to make payment right?

Last edited:

funnyclown

Reaction score
need help urgently. if i made my booking yesterday using offline payment mode and intend to pay via vpost or singpost, is it safe? since today is a saturday. i have the receipt dated today to show i made a payment but singpost and vpost might not put up the funds to jetstar until monday.

they just said 48 hours payment, and vpost also states for booking not more than 2 days.

by right it is safe to make payment right?

Any update on this?

Anyone can confirm that payment via credit card at Singpost WILL NOT incur any booking/service fee charges pls?

Btw, can we use credit card via S.A.M. too?

Thanks

rondaguy

Reaction score
kns. i just made payment visa and found
i got charged $96 for service and booking for 6.
wth. they didnt even state how much in the final amount before payment.

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
this is well spelt out when you are making the payment. One have be vigilant to see the total charges before you click submit, you can't blame them for your own mistake.

rondaguy

Reaction score
the total charges did not reflect online service and booking charge.
They only put "online service and booking charges applies"

the total charge only includes air ticket and taxes and the input area for visa credit card.

I called and they mentioned the charges will not be shown until billed and it amounted to so much. They mentioned credit card co charges the extra and not them so it's not reflected until the receipt email is sent.
Dont believe do you own "fake" purchase until the credit card payment page. NO charges are reflected!

drgame871

Reaction score
Paid at 7-11 counters, can't pay through CC so i paid through nets.

I noticed the mention of the fee, and from experience with airasia which can't escape, i chose the offline payment method instead.

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah...shld have tried the airasia offline payment (do they have?)....to save the admin fee....:(

Last edited:

dreamer75

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is there any step by step guide on the offline payment? What do we have to do at Singpost or 7-11? Present email to counter staff?

三脚標清热水

Reaction score
i paid at post office ! can use CC .... i paid yday, got the confirmation today .....

my advice is to use PO cos AXS/SAM is still a machine, not gaurantee txn can goo thru

garfieldpal

Reaction score
At what JETSTAR screen do I specify that I want to pay offline?
is it the Payment screen or the confirmation screen?
I have got until the point of keying in the credit card details (Payment Screen) but still dont see any option for offline payment.
Thanks in advance.

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
At what JETSTAR screen do I specify that I want to pay offline?
is it the Payment screen or the confirmation screen?
I have got until the point of keying in the credit card details (Payment Screen) but still dont see any option for offline payment.
Thanks in advance.

if the sector is not ex-SIN, then offline payment method is not an option.

offline payment is only for ex-SIN sectors.

NivlekBay

Reaction score
Just to confirm, are you meaning that offline payment is only applicable to flights that are departing from Singapore?

So should I decide to say buy SIN-TPE today, I can make offline payment, but if I buy TPE-SIN next week, this is not applicable for offline payment?

Also, can I split my payment at signpost into 2 credit card transaction? Thinking of using up all my credits from my various stand chart cards. Possible?

dilphinus

Banned
Reaction score
Just to confirm, are you meaning that offline payment is only applicable to flights that are departing from Singapore?

So should I decide to say buy SIN-TPE today, I can make offline payment, but if I buy TPE-SIN next week, this is not applicable for offline payment?

Also, can I split my payment at signpost into 2 credit card transaction? Thinking of using up all my credits from my various stand chart cards. Possible?

Already said offline payments are for ex-sin. Offline payments cannot use credit cards.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.