EDMW Knife Collectors

Spurgears

Reaction score
Does anyone has any lobang if any shop in sg can do custom leather or kydex knives sheaths?

I just received my BRKT Bravo 1 and the stock kydex sheath is sticking the handle up to my ribs!!

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Does anyone has any lobang if any shop in sg can do custom leather or kydex knives sheaths?

I just received my BRKT Bravo 1 and the stock kydex sheath is sticking the handle up to my ribs!!

u can try obbigood label for leather. Ever did ask about making a sheath for a pocket knife.. but ain't cheap. I recommend getting the loveless design cam lock sheath for the bravo1, I'm using that.. as for the current kydex sheath, u can loop a thick 2inch webbing and rivet it to make a drop loop for carrying the bravo1 lower. Personally, my 4 inch knives, I prefer to carrying it scout style or on a baldric setup.

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Benchmade torrent.
It's a great knife. For less than USD$100, you'll get full titanium liners, polished G-10 scales, and an almost perfect fit and finish. Almost, because my thumbstud is loose and it can spin LOL! Value for money: 10/10

Torrent.jpg

Torrent2.jpg

Spurgears

Reaction score
u can try obbigood label for leather. Ever did ask about making a sheath for a pocket knife.. but ain't cheap. I recommend getting the loveless design cam lock sheath for the bravo1, I'm using that.. as for the current kydex sheath, u can loop a thick 2inch webbing and rivet it to make a drop loop for carrying the bravo1 lower. Personally, my 4 inch knives, I prefer to carrying it scout style or on a baldric setup.

Yes I like the loveless design too, I was hoping I could get cheaper locally... but most likely I will get the loveless sheath with the bravo 2 in my next order :s8:

I am not sure about the baldric setup, look like carrying a sword, so I suppose it is for big knives.

I don't know about scout style...:o

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Yes I like the loveless design too, I was hoping I could get cheaper locally... but most likely I will get the loveless sheath with the bravo 2 in my next order :s8:

I am not sure about the baldric setup, look like carrying a sword, so I suppose it is for big knives.

I don't know about scout style...:o

Well, it's actually pretty cheap from brkt liao.. btw which handle material did u get for the b1? the b2 as a knife is really heavy..
Actually baldric is like carrying a smallish sling bag, useful if it's carried on it's own if u want to leave ur pack one side.. scout carry is better when u have a pack and u need to get on your fours when climbing, knife on the pack is easier to access this way..

Last edited:

Spurgears

Reaction score
Well, it's actually pretty cheap from brkt liao.. btw which handle material did u get for the b1? the b2 as a knife is really heavy..
Actually baldric is like carrying a smallish sling bag, useful if it's carried on it's own if u want to leave ur pack one side.. scout carry is better when u have a pack and u need to get on your fours when climbing, knife on the pack is easier to access this way..

Bro, below is photo of my bravo 1 for your viewing

P1000454.jpg

P1000462.jpg

P1000463.jpg

slayergut

Reaction score
I declare i've an awesome other half.

She got me a new knife for our anniversary!!!
Here it is beside the 440 opportunist.
254772_206776149371628_100001177327027_543105_5972668_n.jpg

It's a nice stout knife with a very nice weight. :D I'm lovin it.

Going to get out and play with it...if i have the time.

slayergut

Reaction score
Benchmade torrent.
It's a great knife. For less than USD$100, you'll get full titanium liners, polished G-10 scales, and an almost perfect fit and finish. Almost, because my thumbstud is loose and it can spin LOL! Value for money: 10/10

Torrent.jpg

Torrent2.jpg

Time to get it..in a gold box...

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
I declare i've an awesome other half.

She got me a new knife for our anniversary!!!
Here it is beside the 440 opportunist.
254772_206776149371628_100001177327027_543105_5972668_n.jpg

It's a nice stout knife with a very nice weight. :D I'm lovin it.

Going to get out and play with it...if i have the time.
Congrats!
That's a Hugh blade! And even larger sheath!

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Bro, below is photo of my bravo 1 for your viewing

P1000454.jpg

P1000462.jpg

P1000463.jpg

Naise! I've found their g10 too smooth to use without a wrist lanyard., Feel like roughing up mine but love how polished they finished the handles.

slayergut

Reaction score
Hey guys i know OT, but anyone knows where to get a decent ~60L backpack for hiking? No money for North Face btw.

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i know OT, but anyone knows where to get a decent ~60L backpack for hiking? No money for North Face btw.

I wanted to recommend arc'teryx/osprey cos they are pretty light, weight to volume wise, but since you no money, go army market and see lor.. but if u going for more than a week and intend to go for long haul trips, it's worth investing in one that fits right and spreads the weight well over your hips..

AhChanJoker

Reaction score
Anyone can comment on this 2 folder?

Mcusta Damascus Tactility, Cocobolo handles
Fallkniven PXL Magnum Folder, Ivory Micarta Handle, Plain Edge

Like them but expensive.

tag_monaco

Reaction score
hi guys..
i love knives too..

always wanted to carry one in my bag like u know, u never u might need them n they can come in handy. like cut boxers, strings etc.

but is it legal to bring in ur bag? what if u go thru a spot check etc?

and can we bring it in and out of singapore, for lets say backpacking etc.

cos it wud be sad to buy a quality knive but only can use at home or be used for display la i think..

hope u guys can enlighten me a bit

Spurgears

Reaction score
hi guys..
i love knives too..

always wanted to carry one in my bag like u know, u never u might need them n they can come in handy. like cut boxers, strings etc.

but is it legal to bring in ur bag? what if u go thru a spot check etc?

and can we bring it in and out of singapore, for lets say backpacking etc.

cos it wud be sad to buy a quality knive but only can use at home or be used for display la i think..

hope u guys can enlighten me a bit

Unless you have a perfect reason for carrying your knife like i.e you just bought it from shop and you're on your way home etc... and there's a receipt to prove..

or else you'll almost definitely get into trouble if you're stop be the police

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.