STANSFIELD COLLEGE

Jazitt

Reaction score
Was looking at studying UOL Law at Stansfield in Middle Road. Friend told me that another school TMC say they are taking over the building. Anyone know if this is true? If so where to take Law?

Jazitt

Reaction score
Will be interesting to see where they go, maybe out of town up at Serangoon or join SIC wherever they are these days.:s12:

DaRkHoMo

Banned
Reaction score
btw i tot stansfield own that middle road building. oh lease only. heard they got no students to even fill up 24 students for a lecture.

Am joining SAA cause my frens studying there have got good reviews about its lectureres. Also, SAA is the training arm of ICPAS. So should be good.
Anybody joining there briding class for the april intake? pm me.
Actually i heard otherwise. my frens told me tat their law classes are full and she had to look at the next intake just to get in. I think that their law lecturers must be pretty good.

weisheng539

Reaction score
Diploma In Law

Hi,
Was looking into study Diploma In Law, can anyone advise on this?
As I was looking at Stansfield College.

Hoopslife

Reaction score
So many thing going on at Stanfield college, how come still got people want to consider them? :s8:

Anyway, those who wish to take UOL at SAA, if you can try to transfer to SIM for your UOL. I don't think the teaching quality there is comparable and also there are workshop in SIM for you to get tips, asking the UK lecturer questions, which no other private institute for UOL had. Although i do see that PSB invite Rosemary Gosling over for student who had any queries, i don't think she will help much as there are some modules which is not by her, unless you are only taking Sociology.

Tackey_Kong

Reaction score
Actually i heard otherwise. my frens told me tat their law classes are full and she had to look at the next intake just to get in. I think that their law lecturers must be pretty good.

middle road campus has been leased off lo~ they r moving to Serangoon~
i like the Law Lecturer in SAA though, Mr. Malik rocks~

xmysticalzx

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys,
is this SAA good?? as in in terms of business courses like
banking and finance
econs and finance

any reviews?? as compared to MDIS or even kaplan??

venn414

Banned
Reaction score
yeah they moved to springleaf tower. i think stansfield is just good fer studying law and business.

kaixin18

Reaction score
开放的业务更好!if i got money i want to open business. maybe sell fishball noodle. because fishball uncle can earn alot of money in 1 year.

Last edited:

socialnet

Reaction score
yeah they moved to springleaf tower. i think stansfield is just good fer studying law and business.
Yes I was at Stansfield Law school this year and just took my Contract paper yesterday.....so anxious!!! I love the facilities, huge terrace and a lot of free classrooms available to us to study (or more like watch Youtube video!) before the exams. It was a LIFE SAVER! teachers are ok ... now just have to wait for the results in August. If you want info go to their facebook page Stansfield Law School or send a message to Stansfield Campus, it is ran by the teachers so you dont have to deal with the admins :)

gld998

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why you guys are taking foreign law degrees? Do you know that you will never be a full fledged lawyer? What is the point? Take to increase knowledge? :eek::s22:

techboi101

Reaction score
So many thing going on at Stanfield college, how come still got people want to consider them? :s8:

Anyway, those who wish to take UOL at SAA, if you can try to transfer to SIM for your UOL. I don't think the teaching quality there is comparable and also there are workshop in SIM for you to get tips, asking the UK lecturer questions, which no other private institute for UOL had. Although i do see that PSB invite Rosemary Gosling over for student who had any queries, i don't think she will help much as there are some modules which is not by her, unless you are only taking Sociology.
i went to meet my friend there for lunch and there are soooo many white people and i met a few people from korea and russia and i cant remember where the rest were from. andd everyone there is so cool. such a relaxing environment to study in. if i wasnt working shift i'd continue my studies there.

techboi101

Reaction score
oh yeah czech republic and netherlands..

and there were these girls that looked like supermodels

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.