brake pads to recomend?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think my pads running botak soon.. any pads to recomend? went stamford tyres, their pads ish expensive lol. ask bendix, mintex - but hard to find for my ride.. project u from stamford too ex imo.. any others?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
N brake pads good ah? i was quoted $100 leh. isit ex?

satria_neo

Reaction score
It depends on what you want. If you prefer pads with higher friction, you will have higher rotor wear. Of course, you will get better braking (provided its within limit of tyres).

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It depends on what you want. If you prefer pads with higher friction, you will have higher rotor wear. Of course, you will get better braking (provided its within limit of tyres).

i know. its individual. looking at those non racing type. below 600 deg. so far i checked, its all abt the same price range. of cos try to be pocket friendly and slightly average or above average. just looking for recomendations. :)

yixiang1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brakes are important. I guess one shouldnt be trying this and trying that, based on someone's recommendations and comparing prices...

So why not stick to stock??? Designed to work together w ur rotors isnt it?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Brakes are important. I guess one shouldnt be trying this and trying that, based on someone's recommendations and comparing prices...

if everything stay stock then whats forums for? if pple's recommendation is good i feel theres no harm trying.. can always sell if its no good.

yeah brakes is impt thats why am asking for feedbacks and recommendations before making decision. i dont think stock is good enough and its not cheap either comparing to some of the aftermarket..

Last edited:

Dragon

Administrator
Reaction score

Because some prefer better performance brakes and rotors compared to stock. :)

KeyboardwithMouse

Reaction score
sorry bros, a noob here.. how to check if pads need changing? i only heard if its thickness is around 1/4inch den must change?

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sorry bros, a noob here.. how to check if pads need changing? i only heard if its thickness is around 1/4inch den must change?

yah ard 1/4 can change le. some use till got scratching sound then change.. really utilize..

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
how xome So exp? Get from ben if u know.. At most $50

ben from kia forum? 100 inclusive of labour. if get from ben maybe higher den 50 cos depends on ride and plus labour is abt the same i think..

Shutterbox

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
currently using Icon pad for FLed CS3. Any lobang or recommendations?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.