NTU Textbooks/Hall essentials Consolidated WTB thread

summ3rkid

Reaction score
WTB> EE8086 Astro "The Cosmic Perspective" 5th Ed (looking to buy 3). Please PM me asap!

sn0res

Reaction score
WTB: Cosmic Perspective

Hi, I would like to buy The Essential Cosmic Perspective (5th edition) (PEARSON). Please pm me your selling price thank you!

scrubsparenthood

Reaction score
hi , i have astro text book , 5th edition ,

but i tink the username and password to the online thingy expire already , u still interested in the textbook ?

sms me at 82882142 , thanks

have the online qns and ans though , which are sent to me by a friend last time

tiramisu12

Reaction score
WTB - EE8086 ASTRONOMY 'The Essential Cosmic Perspective'

Hi! I am looking for “The Essential Cosmic Perspective” by J. Bennett, M. Donahue, N. Schneider and M. Voit, 5th Ed., Pearson, 2009.
Please pm me if you are selling this book. Thank you~

scrubsparenthood

Reaction score
Selling 1 Physics textbook + 2 Physics solution manual for a bundle price of $45 !

(1) PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS WITH MODER PHYSICS 5TH EDITION BY SERWAY AND BEICHNER (HARD COVER TEXTBOOK)

(2)PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS VOLUME 1, STUDENT SOLUTION MANUALS & STUDY GUIDE FOR SWERWAY & JEWETT'S , 6TH EDITION

(3)PHYSICS FOR SCEINTISTS AND ENGINEERS VOLUME 2, STUDENT SOLUTIONS MANUAL & STUDY GUIDE BY SERWAY AND BEICHNER, 5TH EDITION

INTERESTED PLS SMS ME AT 82882142 FOR THE BUNDLE PRICE !

chapunteh

Reaction score
hi i am looking for circuit analysis textbook

Nilsson James William and Riedel Susan A, Electric Circuits, 9th Edition, Pearson/Prentice-Hall, 2011

any sellers please contact me at 97575373

looking at max price range of $35 dollars

thanks alot

mosaic2

Reaction score
NTU Accountancy Books

Selling many NTU Accountancy course textbooks in almost perfect conditions! Please refer to the list below for the details of each book

List of textbooks:

General NTU Accountancy Course Textbooks
Accounting Modules
1. Financial and Managerial Accounting (Second Edition) (International Edition) by Charles T. Horngren, Walter T. Harrison Jr., M. Suzanne Oliver (Publisher: Pearson Education International) [Brand new]

2. Financial Accounting: A Business Process Approach (Second Edition) (International Edition) by Jane L. Reimers (Publisher: Pearson Education International) [Brand new]

AA203 Principles of Taxation
3. Singapore Tax Workbook 2010/11 (13th Edition) by Sum Yee Loong (Publisher: CCH Asia Pte Ltd) [Almost perfect condition]

AB107 Business Law
4. Singapore Business Law (5th Edition) by Benny S. Tabalujan and Valerie Du Toit-Low (Publisher: Business Law Asia) [Good condition] [SOLD]

AB214 Communication Management Strategies
5. Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In (Second Edition) by Roger Fisher and William Ury (Publisher: Penguin Books) [Good condition] [SOLD]

NTU Accountancy Course Textbooks
AB214 Communication Management Strategies
6. Business Communication (Third Edition) by Irene F. H. Wong, Michael D. Connor and Ulrike M. Murfett (Publisher: Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore; Pearson Education South Asia) [Almost perfect condition] [SOLD]

AA101 Accounting I
7. AA101 – Accounting 1 (Semester 1 2009/2010) by Chan-Ng Ai Lin, Harshini Pushpika Siriwardane and Hu Kin Hoi, Billy (Publisher: Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University; McGraw-Hill) [Brand new]

AC213 Developing Business Information Systems
8. AC213 – Accounting Information Systems (Publisher: Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University; Cengage Learning Asia Pte Ltd) [Good condition] [SOLD]

NTU Mass Communications Elective Module
CS805 The Power of Media: Myth and Reality
9. Fundamentals of Media Effects by Jennings Bryant and Susan Thompson (Publisher: McGraw-Hill) [Almost perfect condition]

NTU French Language Level 1 Elective Module
HMF1 French Language Level 1
10. Campus 1 by Jacky Girardet and Jacques Pecheur (Publisher: CLE International) [Brand new]

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leave a comment OR email me (preferred) (whimsical.glory@gmail.com) if you're interested in any of the books!

ALL prices are negotiable and there will definitely be a slight discount for bulk purchase (> 2 books)!

Feel free to email me for photos of the actual textbooks if you would like to access the condition of the books.

Modes of payment accepted: Bank transfer (iBanking/ATM transfer) OR meet-ups/self-collection.

Thank you!

scrubsparenthood

Reaction score
Selling 1 Physics textbook + 2 Physics solution manual for a bundle price of $30 !

(1) PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS WITH MODER PHYSICS 5TH EDITION BY SERWAY AND BEICHNER (HARD COVER TEXTBOOK)

(2)PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS VOLUME 1, STUDENT SOLUTION MANUALS & STUDY GUIDE FOR SWERWAY & JEWETT'S , 6TH EDITION

(3)PHYSICS FOR SCEINTISTS AND ENGINEERS VOLUME 2, STUDENT SOLUTIONS MANUAL & STUDY GUIDE BY SERWAY AND BEICHNER, 5TH EDITION

INTERESTED PLS SMS ME AT 82882142 FOR THE BUNDLE PRICE !

wingwing6

Reaction score
hi all, I'm a group A year 1 student looking for group B students to exchange books.

i have the following textbooks:

IT,BIZ LAW, FM.

please PM me if you are interested in exchanging. Thank you.

slammerdunk14

Reaction score
Selling NBS Acad year 2011/12 TBs

AB1101 Customised Textbook for AY2011/12 + Managerial Accounting by Whitecotton/Libby/Phillips

Excellent condition, wrapped, No highlights, as good as new

Selling for 45. Bought for 52.

AB1301 Singapore Business Law 5th Edition by Benny S Tabalujan & Valerie Du Toit-Low

Some highlights. Good condition. Wrapped
Selling for 20

AB1401
Customised TB AB113 an introduction to IT, Published in 2011

Excellent condition. Some highlights. Wrapped.

Selling for 20.

kagehoshi90

Reaction score
Selling NBS Year 1 Group A Textbooks

AB1101- Accounting 1 Customised Textbook
Managerial Accounting by Whitecotton/Libby/Phillips
No highlights

AB1201-Essentials of Financial Management, 2nd Edition
Wrapped, some highlights

AB1301-Singapore Biz Law, 5th Edition, by Benny & Valarie Low
Wrapped, some highlights

AB1401-An Introduction to IT Customised Textbook
No highlights

PM me if interested.

leejhk

Reaction score
NBS Year 1 Griup B Textbooks/Notes for Sale

I am selling these textbooks

1) AB0901 PRINCIPLES OF ECONOMICS: A SINGAPORE PERSPECTIVE --> Economics, 10th Edition
Michael Parkin, University of Western Ontario Publisher: Pearson Copyright: 2012 NTU Library Call Number: HB171.5.P247 2012 @ SGD 55.00

2) BE1401 BUSINESS OPERATIONS AND PROCESS --> KRM: ** KRAJEWSKI, LP RITZMAN and MK MALHOTRA, OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT Processes and Supply Chains, 9th Edition, Pearson Global Edition,
2010, Pearson, ISBN 978-0-13-245891-7 @ SGD 45.00

These two books are brand new in mint condition.
Best if you can take both.
SMS to 9837 6712

I am also selling these textbooks

3) Principles of Economics: An Asian Edition by Mankiw, Quah and Wilson ISBN-13 978 981 4227 87 2 @ SGD 35.00

4) Introduction to Probability & Statistics by Mendenhall, Beaver and Beaver ISBN-13 978 0 495 38959 0 @ SGD 35.00

5) DG9001 Singapore Architecture: The Historical, Cultural and Socio-Economic Perspectives (GD03) Lecture Notes and softcopy @ SGD 8.00

6) DG9002 Eco-Architecture in the Urban Living Environment (GN02) Lecture Notes and softcopy @ SGD 8.00

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.