List of Freeware

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ah, been such a long time since I last update the page.

Promise that I'll do it once I'm more available. Been too busy lately.

zentura

Reaction score
I will recommend CodeBlock IDE with MinGW compiler as they are freeware and quite professional. Beginner can learn alot with this IDE.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Product Name: Free Audio Converter
FreemakeAudioConverter1.png

Product Description/Features: Convert audio free to MP3, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A, OGG, convert audio to MP3 player, iPod, iPhone, iPad, PSP, extract audio from video, join audio files.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Product Name: QCopy - Network File Copier
QCopy.png

Product Description/Features: QCopy is a file copier designed to assist the user in copying files to or from network locations over wired and wireless connections, although it also works locally. It allows you to queue up any number of files, from any number of locations, and copy them to a specific destination on the fly. You can pause and resume at any time, skip files or save the queue for transfer later.

BlackCube

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Product Name: ToeTag

6c7651626b.png

Product Description/Features: ToeTag is all you need to edit the tags in most popular music files. If you are using MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, Apple AAC (M4A), FLAC, or other audio files, ToeTag is a must-have utility.
  • Edit tags like artist, album, song name, etc...
  • Add cover art.
  • Get song information on-line from the free tracktype.org server.
  • Use information from the filename to fill in tag data.
  • Organize your collection by renaming or moving files based on song tags.
  • Edit less common tags like composer, conductor, and more.
  • Advanced features like automating common tasks.

KnightDroid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gom Player
Developer: GOM Lab
Class: Media Player / Video Convertor
OS: Microsoft Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista or Windows 7

Description:
It has in-built Codec Finder.
GOM Media Player comes equipped with all of the most popular video codecs (XviD, DivX, FLV1, OGG, MP4, H263 and more) by default, so downloading and installing extras is rarely necessary. For those videos that do require a separate codec, GOM Media Player will find one and direct you to a place where you can download an open source version. That way, you won't get stuck with unnecessary codecs on your system.

whisky

Reaction score
but the prediction is quite lousy for windows built-in. have to virtually type out the whole pinyin for it to recognise properly.

yeah the in built one works but no prediction and all that quite troublesome. after using google pinyin is not too good in my opinion, i prefer sogou pinyin or tenacent pinyin which has more predicted verses, it just types beter in my opinion. use it to type for work as well, works better than others in my opinion.

http://pinyin.sogou.com/
http://py.qq.com/

skyline72

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Find this rather useful for youtube downloaders.

Free software: video converter, ipod converter, mp4 converter

Description: New Free Studio Manager is a completely redesigned all-in-one package for our programs. It contains 8 sections to bundle all free multimedia applications which have been developed by DVDVideoSoft. These sections the following: YouTube, MP3&Audio, CD-DVD-BD, DVD&Video, Photo&Images, Mobiles, Apple Devices, 3D. Thus all the programs are included in the new interface for easy access to any of them.

With this free software you can convert video and audio files between different formats and to iPod, PSP, iPhone, BlackBerry and all popular mobile phones and devices; burn and rip DVDs and audio CDs; upload and download YouTube videos and music to your computer, iPod, PSP, iPhone and BlackBerry; perform basic editing of audio and video files as well as record videos and make snapshots.

Free Studio contains no spyware or adware. It's clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.

zankuro

Reaction score
Java MP3 player that support's 5.1 and 7.1 speakers

Hi guys.

I found a software written in java that support's playing MP3/WAV/FLAC/MOD/AC3/MIDI(with support to .SF2 banks) and more files in 24/32bit and 5.1/7.1 surround speakers with automatrix conversion support (stereo -> 5.1/7.1 surround).
This software is freeware and is available in "zplayer.no-ip.org".

Software plays nice in Windows/Linux with full support to DirectSound/ALSA.

Enjoy it.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.