Anyone watched Funshion using iPad?

SouthWind

Master Member
Reaction score
Dun think u are able to watch directly on the ipad. Download on pc, sync up via itunes.

Nestor

Reaction score
Pptv works exceptionally well on the iPad, any recommendations on more sites like this?

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u can't watch funshion la. the way they put it makes it like you can.
catch is, they just released mp4 movies so you can transfer and watch it on your ipad. without the need for conversion. that's it. period.

other than pptv, there's sohu as well. tried it and it works.

petrinagoh

Reaction score
I lost my Ghost Whisperer drama on pptv.
It's only available on Funshion now.. Any idea how to download onto PC and sync via itunes?

I can only download to Funshion application on PC. but when i copy n paste to other pcs or mobile phone, it doesn't play.

fabianlau

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I lost my Ghost Whisperer drama on pptv.
It's only available on Funshion now.. Any idea how to download onto PC and sync via itunes?

I can only download to Funshion application on PC. but when i copy n paste to other pcs or mobile phone, it doesn't play.

Funsion for me still can download and transfer the file to oplayer by itune .

Hope it help

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go buy an internet tv box
Then but a streamerbox
Then stream the movies to you
Able to watch rmvb and whatever crap movies
Profit!!!!

2pm2am

Reaction score
Go buy an internet tv box
Then but a streamerbox
Then stream the movies to you
Able to watch rmvb and whatever crap movies
Profit!!!!

if just stream movies, what i do is download the movies or whatever crap into my pc then just use stream to me app or other streamer to stream. Best.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if just stream movies, what i do is download the movies or whatever crap into my pc then just use stream to me app or other streamer to stream. Best.

what device you using? if using ipad, think there's team viewer le.

anyway, i'm starting to dislike the downloading part or the need to climb bukit timah hill. these streamer box works great coz i can watch anytime i want. just a little bit waste time in buffering.

tradisaver

Reaction score
various questions on streaming and/or watching offline drama

hi all,

since few months ago, i cannot stream nor download online hk drama (in particular) via pptv live, ppstv, le.tv, etc etc apps. its either no files available or cannot locate them at all although they may be quite new releases. i wonder why?? can anyone enlighten me?

at the same time, can anyone advise if funshion has the function to download the drama files n upload to ipad via itunes?

thanks vm.

hitme

Reaction score
hi all,

since few months ago, i cannot stream nor download online hk drama (in particular) via pptv live, ppstv, le.tv, etc etc apps. its either no files available or cannot locate them at all although they may be quite new releases. i wonder why?? can anyone enlighten me?

at the same time, can anyone advise if funshion has the function to download the drama files n upload to ipad via itunes?

thanks vm.

U need to connect via a china proxy server

hitme

Reaction score
can share a good china proxy server?

export_01.png

Choose NOA

juljul9

Reaction score
I tried using the china proxy server (via changing the connection at IE) but still not possible to download. Am I doing things wrong?

Last edited:

Suguna R

Reaction score
I have downloaded pptv but can only watch trailers. How to watch full movies.. The instructions are Alvin Chinese

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.