MO: Herman Miller Premium Chairs (Pictures included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xjchew

Reaction score
singpost juz threw a wrench in my plans. lol.

since e delivery is scheduled to Monday, will most of us here be able to decide on the delivery timing? would wan to be around when they deliver since its quite heavy.

xjchew

Reaction score
received the chair at abt 11, assembled and sitting on it now. :)

thanks for the MO!

btw thou, i noticed that theres only one set of castor wheels which is already installed on the Aeron, are those the hard castor wheels or am i supposed to hav a separate set? Thanks.

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
received the chair at abt 11, assembled and sitting on it now. :)

thanks for the MO!

btw thou, i noticed that theres only one set of castor wheels which is already installed on the Aeron, are those the hard castor wheels or am i supposed to hav a separate set? Thanks.

Hi,
It only comes in the castors you ordered, is not give an extra set of castors.

subzero77

Master Member
Reaction score
@unwanted, rex chair in perfect order.

was pleasantly surprised that delivery was made today.

again, thx for the MO effort

cheers

UnDeaDAfk

Reaction score
hi unwanted is MO still going on? can pm me details? i wanna get 1 fully loaded C size chair.

xjchew

Reaction score
those who watch Big Bang Theory will notice that Sheldon's chair is also e Aeron.. :)

lohwj

Reaction score
Got my chair too, thanks! However, the headrest wasn't delivered. Will it be delivered separately??

(Thanks unwanted for the speedy reply! Looks like it'll be sorted out!)

Last edited:

unwanted

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
All ready chairs sold out.

Last edited:

AverRal

Reaction score
Hi, i have completed payment, looking forward to recieving the chair soon. Thank you.

lohwj

Reaction score
Hi,

Got my fully loaded graphite size B chair with hardfloor castors from unwanted 2 weeks ago. I've now realised that a size C suits me better than the B. For anyone who might be getting a size B chair from unwanted, can I ask a favour?

If you can order the size C instead, can we swap? The chair has been set up, but not used much as it's in my new flat which I haven't really fully moved into yet. I'll sort out the transportation obviously.

Please PM me if you think you can help me out! Thanks!!!!! I can top up a small amount of cash for your troubles too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.