Vpost? Borderlinx? Comgateway?

jazdrive

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't worry, I use both vpost and CGW regularly, they are usually reliable.

doedoe

Reaction score
Hi, does comgateway helps to purchase items from runningwarehouse??

dennis91

Reaction score
Hi, I am very confused. If I ship 3 different items, say each $200, total $600. They are consolidated into 1 shipment by vPost. Will I incur 7% gst?

ambivalence

Reaction score
Hi guys, just ordered something online and using CGW as the shipping, if it arrived on the US address, the shipping is better to get 3-4 days (express shipping)? Isit exactly 3-4 days or will they drag? Only ordered a specs

ahbui83

Reaction score
Hi, I am very confused. If I ship 3 different items, say each $200, total $600. They are consolidated into 1 shipment by vPost. Will I incur 7% gst?

Is this 3 different items in 3 different packages? if yes different packages then no GST will be incur even though vPOST consolidate.. If any of the 2 items in the same package which i mean same parcel then there will be GST incur.

Iron_Maiden

Reaction score
I just recently used vpost after using borderlinx for a while now. Sort of testing it out. To my dismay it is really, really slow. I send out my invoice the day i receive my parcel. fast forward 2 weeks and my account still show that i have yet to send my invoice! Various emails to the CSO went unnotice. Finally fed up i send two invoices at once and 2 days later, my invoice was finally matched!

From these experiences, i will rather stick with Borderlinx. Even tho abit ex, it is much faster and no hassle of sending invoices and stuff.

I heard from my sister that vpost is very slow. At first she use vpost and now she switch to borderlinx and very good.

luvinpink

Reaction score
How about Borderlinx. They're offering 20% off shipping now. They just posted the promo code.

rookierocky

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh can someone recommend me a courier? i need to ship my spolited earpiece from sg to hong kong

justme66

Reaction score
I have never posted a review of a company service no matter how bad their service is. But, comGateway is an exception. I’m sharing my experience for you to decide whether you want to use their service or not.

11 Aug 2011, received a call from UOB Amex card offering free international delivery for 1st 1000 customer with comGateway using Amex card for payment. I setup an account and order an item through Amazon and shipped to comGateway.

19 Aug 2011, item delivered to comGateway facility at 10:07AM by UPS.

24 Aug 2011, after 6 days or 4 working days later there were no sign of package in my account. So, contacted them via Live Chat. I was told it will be updated in my account by 25 Aug.

25 Aug 2011, received an email that the package is in my account but the item is an ORMD/PROHIBITED that it can’t be shipped. Advise me to redirect to local US address or DISCARD the item. (Note: I have been ordering this hair foam from Amazon and shipped via VPOST since 2002 without any problem)

26 Aug 2011, I replied the email stated that I can’t return the item to Amazon as it had past the 7 days returning policy due to their late action in matching to my account. I requested them to help in view of their delay.

29 Aug 2011, they replied they can redirect to a US address for a fee or DISCARD it. I replied whether they could absorb the redirection fee since I have promise free international shipping.

09 Sep 2011, they replied they didn’t run such promotion with Amex and so can’t waive the charges. I called UOB Amex card to verify and they confirmed that they are running such promotion and will speak with them directly.

22 Sep 2011, after numerous emails and waiting. I have given up and going to pay for the redirection charge. As I do not have any US address I have asked them redirect to the VPOST address. But, they told me they can’t ship to their competitor!!!!

Basically, I’m screwed! There is no other option as I don’t have any friend in US but to DISCARD the $100+ item I have purchased!

Last edited:

runforyourlife

Reaction score
cgw the only issue is when deliver from us store to there liao, they will take few days to appear in e acct

Ibodnano

Reaction score
dont know if this email address is still valid, i got sending failure report

enquiries@vpost.com.sg

i am going to use vpostusa to buy thinkpadx120e, what should i put in the firstname and lastname fields, my vpostusa full name is VPxxxx Aaaa Bbb

should i use lenovo checkout or amazon checkout or paypalcheckout?

and they also asked me what is the county for my vpostusa? help

Last edited:

wacko

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Those are aerosol cans, you are lucky that Vpost have been allowing them to be shipped to you. This item is clearly stated in the prohibited list of items on both CGW and Vpost.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.