High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone keen to trade my new benchmade sibert
8eac3be0f5a9b09e212fc7b5521c.jpg

for a dress knife?

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
EDCF Is coming out with their 2011 forum knife after the gitd spyderco manix 2.
For those interested (and is on their forum), this second knife is a fixed blade edc knife with a modified Wharncliffe blade.
It's commissioned to Michael Morris so this is a custom & handmade knife. Production will therefore require some waiting as Michael estimates he can churn out about 20 knives per week

It's has pretty nice filework and finish, and I would consider it a nice gentleman's knife!
As with the theme of edcf, gitd material will be used but as spacer between the micarta & dymondwood (a synthetic plywood material) finished with mosiac pins! Especially great for people who aren't into tactical style blades! :o We all know such a knife with these amount of work can go into the 200usd range but as a forum knife, the price is a sweet 150usd thereabouts!

Some pics of the initial prototypes (the bottom 2 knifes are the in the final selection for the forum knife)
003-5.jpg

002-2.jpg

This knife will only be on a pre pay, pre-order basics for the forum owner's benefit (if you're on edcf, you'd probably know what he went through to keep the edcf community going) :o
Anyone interested? Am possibly getting 1 or 2 myself!

Last edited:

mmmmaded

Reaction score
I like the hinderer too... but it's just too large for my tastes... Now if ZT would shrink this down sub 3"....

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
I got a few webisites to recommend you, however all of them has minimum order for international shipping. Anyway if u solo the shipping, it'll cost arnd $85. u can go knifeworks or knifecenter. Maybe u'll find another knife that u like that cost arnd usd 70. Or if u want to save the trouble, u can pm me and i'll help u ship for a small cost :)

Edit: Oh yeah.. minimum order for international shipping is usd$100.

Lonerider

Reaction score
EDCF Is coming out with their 2011 forum knife after the gitd spyderco manix 2.
For those interested (and is on their forum), this second knife is a fixed blade edc knife with a modified Wharncliffe blade.
It's commissioned to Michael Morris so this is a custom & handmade knife. Production will therefore require some waiting as Michael estimates he can churn out about 20 knives per week

It's has pretty nice filework and finish, and I would consider it a nice gentleman's knife!
As with the theme of edcf, gitd material will be used but as spacer between the micarta & dymondwood (a synthetic plywood material) finished with mosiac pins! Especially great for people who aren't into tactical style blades! :o We all know such a knife with these amount of work can go into the 200usd range but as a forum knife, the price is a sweet 150usd thereabouts!

Some pics of the initial prototypes (the bottom 2 knifes are the in the final selection for the forum knife)
003-5.jpg

002-2.jpg

This knife will only be on a pre pay, pre-order basics for the forum owner's benefit (if you're on edcf, you'd probably know what he went through to keep the edcf community going) :o
Anyone interested? Am possibly getting 1 or 2 myself!

What's the steel on those?

Lonerider

Reaction score
Ok, nevermind... checked out his site. I like the handles but I generally do not like the choice of steel. I'm thinking if it's used to cut through deep materials the rough sides of the file would put extra friction... think for example cardboard boxes and stuff.

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok, nevermind... checked out his site. I like the handles but I generally do not like the choice of steel. I'm thinking if it's used to cut through deep materials the rough sides of the file would put extra friction... think for example cardboard boxes and stuff.

Yeah, the steel is generally tool steel from files as per his site quote
"Michaels knives are made from American made files which are typically W1 or W2 high carbon steel".

Agree on the extra filework are more aesthetic than utilitarian since this is more of a commemorative knife.

voltshin

Reaction score
i just check with spyderco customer service.

Continental USA Shipping

UPS Ground $8.00 or is FREE with all orders over $100

UPS Second Day UPS: $30

UPS Next Day: $42

International Shipping With United States Postal Service
Cart price $0-$99 $25 shipping
Cart price $100-$399 $35 shipping
Cart price $400 and higher $50 shipping

and they say they ship to SG.

amlim

Reaction score
Going to let go a lightly used black Spyderco FRN Endura 4 or a new blue Spyderco FRN Endura 4 flat ground.

Anyone interested? :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.