The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BYYYBYYY

Reaction score
Hello, can recommend me if i wan a soft touch to wax my hair? (must hold it in place)

iPodMcCoy

Reaction score
anywhere with huge range of sebastian and schwarkopf products except salon? looking for new clay and hairspray, any to recommend? prefer extreme matte look. thanks :s13:

Limpeishicrone

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anywhere with huge range of sebastian and schwarkopf products except salon? looking for new clay and hairspray, any to recommend? prefer extreme matte look. thanks :s13:
i see schwarkopf products in watsons, but those are the consumer range. for salon schwarkopf products.. you either order from them directly online or salons :crazy:

hard to find a hairspray that provides an extreme matte look and holds good in singapore's weather. as for clay, all(?) of them are matte.. too many to list :s13:

iPodMcCoy

Reaction score
i see schwarkopf products in watsons, but those are the consumer range. for salon schwarkopf products.. you either order from them directly online or salons :crazy:

hard to find a hairspray that provides an extreme matte look and holds good in singapore's weather. as for clay, all(?) of them are matte.. too many to list :s13:

heard that some beauty shop at chinatown do carry them?

Chong Yu Fu

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone knows is there any product like hairspray or wax can style up soft- texture hair? Because not matter how i style, it still drop down.. , or should i buy a better shampoo?

MookieTea

Reaction score
anyone knows is there any product like hairspray or wax can style up soft- texture hair? Because not matter how i style, it still drop down.. , or should i buy a better shampoo?

Get a shampoo that is for your hair texture. What wax are you using now? Usually, hairspray after using wax is recommended for good hold.:)

Litmuss

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got a osis+ hairspray and sebastian hairspray at chinatown! osis+ is quite cheap there, how much did you get yours at? strength lvl 3 300ml one right?

Which part of Chinatown can get osis+ hairspray.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.