Best Antivirus for computer shop?

adamchen

Reaction score
I just stand my internet computer shop here in our place, anything you can suggest what antivirus i can install to protect my pc? Now i install NOD32 for a while.

bayaoyao

Reaction score
im using kaspersky antivirus it has game mode/profile on its current new 2012 version.

PioneerGlobal

Reaction score
G Data Resource Saving Solution

I can suggest you to use the highest detection rate AV, G Data from Germany.

noelheng

Reaction score
G Data No.1 Internet Security Suite 2012

Just came by this link from PC world as my AV is expiring.
Top 10 Internet Security Suites PC World

Rated the best, personally a big fan of G data due to their user friendly GUI and best malware detection rate.

Reports like AV comparatives and Virus Bulletin proven that they are one of the upcoming and best AV.

Regards

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Reaction score
If you want free one, can get Avira, only thing is that it will be advertisements. it is the best free one available.
Very well balanced across detection rate and speed. Buying price is quite reasonable.

If not, go for Norton, trial and proven many years.

Can consider Kaspersky as well.

Anyway, do not just look at one year of antivirus comparison chart from AV-comparatives. It might have the best scores this year, but if their development team is not good enough, the next year update might be a lousy one.

Norton actually went through this stage during 2007 where its 207 Norton EXTREMELY slow such that many users stop using it.

What I will say is that Avira, Kaspersky and Avira and scores very high throughout their years of development, thus you should really consider these 3 brands. :)

alam71

Reaction score
For computer shop.. I recommend you to use ESET or kaspersky antivirus and If your shop have cyber cafe, use deep freeze antivirus. :s12:

Mang Korn Thai Amulets

Reaction score
If you want free one, can get Avira, only thing is that it will be advertisements. it is the best free one available.
Very well balanced across detection rate and speed. Buying price is quite reasonable.

If not, go for Norton, trial and proven many years.

Can consider Kaspersky as well.

Anyway, do not just look at one year of antivirus comparison chart from AV-comparatives. It might have the best scores this year, but if their development team is not good enough, the next year update might be a lousy one.

Norton actually went through this stage during 2007 where its 207 Norton EXTREMELY slow such that many users stop using it.

What I will say is that Avira, Kaspersky and Avira and scores very high throughout their years of development, thus you should really consider these 3 brands. :)

Have downloaded Avira as per recommendation, so far working satisfactory. Thank you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.