IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasper_z_goh

Reaction score
thanks alot, i thought there will be fine and probably can offset with the session allowance =))

.if im getting better, i probably go down and submit, hahaa. i wan the attendance if not i have drag one more session =S

Devilsire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u misunderstood. There's no need to go down to submit on the day itself. Even if u did, there'll be no session allowance / attendance marked.

Just submit on your session, and rem to book another session (makeup). And yes, if possible, just cancel yr slot & rebook in advance and there's actually no need to submit yr MC at all.

thanks alot, i thought there will be fine and probably can offset with the session allowance =))

.if im getting better, i probably go down and submit, hahaa. i wan the attendance if not i have drag one more session =S

Anguish69

Reaction score
what should i do if i cant complete the 20 sessions in 2mths? i heard can extend 1more mth? how do i go about it? what reason to give?

eng11658

Reaction score
Hi I am currently having RT at Maju.. I checked my attendance online, and found out one of my sessions i went for, did not indicate "attended".. just a blank...

I am worried my attendance for that session is not captured in the system.. some more that day the pti did not give out any attendance slip...

Any advice?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi I am currently having RT at Maju.. I checked my attendance online, and found out one of my sessions i went for, did not indicate "attended".. just a blank...

I am worried my attendance for that session is not captured in the system.. some more that day the pti did not give out any attendance slip...

Any advice?

Talk to the clerk or the PTI who conducted the RT session that day.

MrCoolStoryBro

Master Member
Reaction score
hi all i have some questions to ask

1) My window for this birthday year ends next year january. If i did not clear my ippt for this window, i have to complete 20 RT at next window?

2) can i convert the RT to ipt? If yes how can i do so and the ipt have to clear by this window or next window?

thx

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all i have some questions to ask

1) My window for this birthday year ends next year january. If i did not clear my ippt for this window, i have to complete 20 RT at next window?

2) can i convert the RT to ipt? If yes how can i do so and the ipt have to clear by this window or next window?

thx

If u can convert, u will be given a choice when booking. Pls also note u have to book your converted IPT within 2 mths(not 9 mths because your 1 follows RT booking rule) after your window is closed.

MrCoolStoryBro

Master Member
Reaction score
If u can convert, u will be given a choice when booking. Pls also note u have to book your converted IPT within 2 mths(not 9 mths because your 1 follows RT booking rule) after your window is closed.

thx there. so i can only convert next window?

and also, if i pass my ppt for the converted rt-to-ipt, i still have to clear my ippt for next window right?

blastbl00

Reaction score
bro vasilli07....kindly advise my situation...many thanks!!

[You are required to book and complete the remaining 8 IPT sessions and 1 IPPT by 31 Dec 2011.]

But upon log-in..there's only 2 available slots...not a single anyone left..

And they are dates after my IPPT. (i have a rescheduled one coming in a few weeks)

Do i still attend the IPPT 1st..?
And i am unlikely to pass..LOL

So this means RT for me Surely??! LOL

Thanks in advanced for the reply!

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro vasilli07....kindly advise my situation...many thanks!!

[You are required to book and complete the remaining 8 IPT sessions and 1 IPPT by 31 Dec 2011.]

But upon log-in..there's only 2 available slots...not a single anyone left..

And they are dates after my IPPT. (i have a rescheduled one coming in a few weeks)

Do i still attend the IPPT 1st..?
And i am unlikely to pass..LOL

So this means RT for me Surely??! LOL

Thanks in advanced for the reply!

Are you are doing IPT now?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yes bro..but i missed the 1st session..no more available slots untill after IPPT date! :(

You mean no more IPT slots till 31 dec 2011? :eek:

Pretty strange since still got 2 months to go before that date. Maybe you like to call ns.sg or the FCC.

Have you attempted your annual IPPT?

blastbl00

Reaction score
iptimage.jpg

yes bro..lo0k! LOL
think i will call tmrw to check..

yes i have attempted annual once and failed.
retest in 3 weeks..unlikely to pass too
:(

any further advise..hehe

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iptimage.jpg

yes bro..lo0k! LOL
think i will call tmrw to check..

yes i have attempted annual once and failed.
retest in 3 weeks..unlikely to pass too
:(

any further advise..hehe

You from SCDF/SPF? So do you go to Khatib and etc camp for training?

And I see the alot of empty slots in Nov, cannot book 1?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes Sir!
Nope..no khatib or military involvement at all..

Sigh..i guess upon login, it will determine where i belong to..?

Then maybe abit different. Maybe you all have fewer training camps, that's why slots are so limited.

All I can suggest is to call ns.sg or whichever camp you go for your IPT and ask them if they have any extra slots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.