Android games discussion

Evilmerlin

Reaction score
Unlock the levels actually. I'm not sure whether it's US$1.99 for everything else or is it US$1.99 for each chapter though.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
Unlock the levels actually. I'm not sure whether it's US$1.99 for everything else or is it US$1.99 for each chapter though.
moi guess teh free oni let u play chapter 1
then purchase liao will unlock teh rest or teh chapters :p

but better to clarify with teh developer

miyamiya

Reaction score
moi guess teh free oni let u play chapter 1
then purchase liao will unlock teh rest or teh chapters :p

but better to clarify with teh developer

Yeah better clarify. Now that you mentioned, I only realized that...

Anyway it costs $1.99USD to unlock each book in Wind Up Knight. I received a prompt to unlock all books for a discounted price of $5 SGD which is just a one time offer.

Ralphel

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah better clarify. Now that you mentioned, I only realized that...

Anyway it costs $1.99USD to unlock each book in Wind Up Knight. I received a prompt to unlock all books for a discounted price of $5 SGD which is just a one time offer.
shoo when they release newer versions with moar chapters
then u gotta keep paying to keep playing... @.@

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The page for Wind-up Knight specifically states that the in-app purchase is not transferable.
I dunno who to trust more, the site, someone who has actually tried it, or you, someone who quotes from the site. :(

Unless you can confirm for sure it isn't transferrable? :D

miyamiya

Reaction score
I dunno who to trust more, the site, someone who has actually tried it, or you, someone who quotes from the site. :(

Unless you can confirm for sure it isn't transferrable? :D
How about someone who tried it? I paid 5 bucks to unlock all the stages of Wind Up Knight on my Xoom.

But it could not be transferred to my Nexus One. Installing the app on my Nexus One just brings me back to square one.

So... it seems like different developers have different ideas of in-app unlocks.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How about someone who tried it? I paid 5 bucks to unlock all the stages of Wind Up Knight on my Xoom.

But it could not be transferred to my Nexus One. Installing the app on my Nexus One just brings me back to square one.

So... it seems like different developers have different ideas of in-app unlocks.
Ah.....looks like my reading of the in app payment documentations were correct. It's up to the devs to implements. :(

So caveat emptor. Stick to fully paid apps to be safe. :(

Next thing if u up to try - does it restore after a hard reset? :D

miyamiya

Reaction score
Ah.....looks like my reading of the in app payment documentations were correct. It's up to the devs to implements. :(

So caveat emptor. Stick to fully paid apps to be safe. :(

Next thing if u up to try - does it restore after a hard reset? :D

Lol, I don't I want to try it now. Probably when there's a new rom out for the Xoom, I'll full wipe and start from scratch.

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
shoo when they release newer versions with moar chapters
then u gotta keep paying to keep playing... @.@

But i saw besides paying, you also can use 1200game notes to unlock.

But i dunno how to earn game notes... Dont tell me 10 coins equAl one note?

Evilmerlin

Reaction score
In their words, you have to be "mega hardcore" in order to unlock the game for free.

And that's my main beef with the game. You have to pay to unlock each chapter, no way. Game is quite fun but I'm not paying US$1.99 just to play each chapter. Even worst that the license is not transferable.

Vulpix

Reaction score
In their words, you have to be "mega hardcore" in order to unlock the game for free.

And that's my main beef with the game. You have to pay to unlock each chapter, no way. Game is quite fun but I'm not paying US$1.99 just to play each chapter. Even worst that the license is not transferable.

yeah, not paying for such crappy T&C.

amoro123

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Btw, Saw a game for tablet. Its free.

Princess Punt. Angry bird style. Art is quite cute.

Reaction score
Would like to check if anybody managed to download n install Wind Up Knights on their HTC Sensation? I managed to download 100% but after that in the notification got message saying dismiss unsuccessful. Anybody got same problem or know why it happened?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.