HSBC Visa Infinite card

iamgaara

Reaction score
Wrote a letter of complaint to F them. Premier status also couldnt get $248!! However today, myself and colleagues have received the invitation from SQ (for HSBC) and we are offered $248 for the card!

So for Krisflyer frequent travellers, check your mailbox!

I also received an invitation by SIA but my min income is short of the required one, will my card still be approved?

materick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alright, just got the card. It has the words "founding member" on it for some reason. :)

So here are some of the highlights of the perks:
  • Unlimited one-way limousine transfer to Changi Airport
  • Unlimited JetQuay Terminal access, including departure and arrival services
  • Unlimited fast-track immigration at several Asian airports
  • Unlimited Priority Pass access
  • Mileage accrual formula that's will make you go 'hmmm...'. Here's what you earn per S$1 based on Year 1, Year 2 (spend > $50k), Year 2 (spend > $75k)

It is clear that this card targets people who travel more than a few times a year. The local privileges do not stand out much aside from the complimentary drinks and a few other perks.

[*]Unlimited JetQuay Terminal access, including departure and arrival services>
includes yourself and family members travelling with you?

materick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wrote a letter of complaint to F them. Premier status also couldnt get $248!! However today, myself and colleagues have received the invitation from SQ (for HSBC) and we are offered $248 for the card!

So for Krisflyer frequent travellers, check your mailbox!

whats this? so it's a special promo between krisflyer and hsbc visa infinite?

can you forward me the details / contact? thanks vmuch.

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
AFAIK, Jetquay is yourself + 2 guests. Or is it 1 guest?? hhah

continuum

Reaction score
I also received an invitation by SIA but my min income is short of the required one, will my card still be approved?
I don't think any of us here can answer that. Best is to call them and try. :)

anyone know which country fast channel are they refering to?
From the booklet: Bangkok, Beijing, Jakarta, KL, Seoul, Taipei, Tokyo and more.

Typically, it is for cardmember + 1 guest only. As far as I know, the only service that allows + 2 guests is the limo service.

GenuineSeller

Reaction score

I called them to check and was told they cannot answer that question. The approval dept will make that decision.

Guess there is no harm trying, isn't it?

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
whats this? so it's a special promo between krisflyer and hsbc visa infinite?

can you forward me the details / contact? thanks vmuch.

If you are Krisflyer Gold and above member, you should receive the invitation.

I dont have any other details for you. Sorry.

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
Typically, it is for cardmember + 1 guest only. As far as I know, the only service that allows + 2 guests is the limo service.

I called and was told cardmember + 2 guests. Limo service i believe it will be up to 4 pax in the taxi.

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
and which countries too?

i travel to hk frequently...

HK, the fastest is to apply for the frequent HK traveller. If you have APEC card, they will do it for you without the need to check how frequent you travel to HK. They will stick the coded label on your passport which you will use it to scan it yourself, without the need to go through the immigration officer. There will also be no stamp on your passport. You dont have to fill it the immigration form too.

materick

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HK, the fastest is to apply for the frequent HK traveller. If you have APEC card, they will do it for you without the need to check how frequent you travel to HK. They will stick the coded label on your passport which you will use it to scan it yourself, without the need to go through the immigration officer. There will also be no stamp on your passport. You dont have to fill it the immigration form too.

I've got a hk id card so it's bio-metric clearance for me. However sometimes I travel with my baby and inlaws which means immigration queue. At times, the queue can be freeking crazy...!@#$%^&*(

Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll call up to get more info to see if this card is for me. The sony tablet is rubbish imo...

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
just wondering, it would be really wierd if you go to the the apec card lane and show your hsbc visa infiniate credit card... it's not like a proper pass at all.:s22:

You will have to inform HSBC that you will be travelling and they will send you an email for the fast track.

If you have APEC card, your baby/spouse can go thru with you

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.