HSBC Visa Infinite card

budiyanto168

Reaction score
Thanks.. will try it outside Asia if I were to get the card. ;)

If you apply for citi premiermiles card, you will too get the priority pass, but it is only for 2 visits per year.

And if you have a standard chartered visa infinite (priority banking), the priority pass is unlimited access too.:)

I am holding to 2 PPs now as per above. But honestly, i seldom use the lounges as i am a gold frequent flyer with Garuda Indonesia. The PPs lounge in Indonesia is really a flop.:(

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
If you apply for citi premiermiles card, you will too get the priority pass, but it is only for 2 visits per year.

And if you have a standard chartered visa infinite (priority banking), the priority pass is unlimited access too.:)

I am holding to 2 PPs now as per above. But honestly, i seldom use the lounges as i am a gold frequent flyer with Garuda Indonesia. The PPs lounge in Indonesia is really a flop.:(

Thanks Budi.

I have Citi Premiermiles card, but didnt use it.

So far, I dont have complaints about Krisflyer Gold lounges, just that in certain countries, the lounges engaged by SQ are not really up to standard. I am applying the Infinite Card not for the lounges though. ;)

Cheers.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can someone confirm what is the income requirement for the card?

I have always had very bad experiences with HSBC

Then again, maybe I too peasant bah - they boh hue me :s31:

wuga98

Reaction score
Just got my card today, submitted the form last week. Wow! Looks good with the "founding member" there.

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Waiting for my card liao.. They emailed me say that its approved..

dao

Reaction score
Just got my card too. How soon will we get the Sony tablet redemption letter?

wuga98

Reaction score
if i get a supp card for my spouse, will she get all these benefits as well? has anyone asked or done it?

GenuineSeller

Reaction score
the case from china? and not real leather? I am waiting for my tablet letter and then decide. Thanks

It's from China. They claimed to be cow leather. I will not order the 2nd time. I am doing it because I am getting one myself.

Inix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Basic IN SINGAPORE x 12 ... they didnt even care that I spend more than 150k / year with my current cards... essential requirement seems to be 120k minimum income in Singapore.
Actually, they wouldn't know if its basic or what. They only takes from IR8A.... On 150K/year, did you do everything with them?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.