ASUS Transformer Prime

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wifi version is 499USD which will be able 800+? I just got tempted, haha!:D:D:D

Would be great if there is a 3G version as well... many of the home broadband packages come with a data only SIM card and that could just pop right into the tablet... no need to pay extra for multi-SIM systems...

OnLyOnE

Reaction score
Would be great if there is a 3G version as well... many of the home broadband packages come with a data only SIM card and that could just pop right into the tablet... no need to pay extra for multi-SIM systems...

If I remember correctly what I saw from the site, there wont be a 3G version yet. Only Wifi 32gb and 64gb.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I remember correctly what I saw from the site, there wont be a 3G version yet. Only Wifi 32gb and 64gb.

Yeah I know... that's a bit sianz... but I can wait... until next year Mar or so... I'm hoping to get one with ICS on it already... and of course sure get the 64GB version... only issue now is the price... surely will be a premium product when it reaches SG...

OnLyOnE

Reaction score
Yeah I know... that's a bit sianz... but I can wait... until next year Mar or so... I'm hoping to get one with ICS on it already... and of course sure get the 64GB version... only issue now is the price... surely will be a premium product when it reaches SG...

Haha, that was what I was worried about, that it might not be 499USD by the time it reaches Singapore.

dimm88

Reaction score
so there wont be a 3G+wifi model at all or will be coming at a much later date?

trento

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looks great. i was looking for a tablet recently n was impressed with the current asus spec, but it looks kinda wierd. this new one looks very promising..cant wait

tumlingbear

Reaction score
why they take so long to come up with 3g version de. Sony also same thing. Asus is the worst wait over 6months for the current TF tablet..zzzz

OnLyOnE

Reaction score
why they take so long to come up with 3g version de. Sony also same thing. Asus is the worst wait over 6months for the current TF tablet..zzzz

I dont know about you but for me, I dont need 3G version, I can just easily wifi hotspot to my android phone and surf net. Unless you got a Data Sim Card if not, I really dont see any convenience answering a call from your tablet.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.