***NO SALE / MO THREADS*** USE THIS FOR SALE / MASS ORDER***

DrSheldonCooper

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

lee_tired_sheep

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh mod i thought this thread title is "USE THIS FOR MASS ORDER" then how come my posts kena delete?

cowed77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did u post a link?
I kenna infraction when I didn't post a link, even if I did say I would by end of the day cos I was out.

lee_tired_sheep

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
multiple link some more lor. also kena infract. message was please use the MO forum in marketplace. then this thread title for what?

vurtomatic

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
eh mod i thought this thread title is "USE THIS FOR MASS ORDER" then how come my posts kena delete?

This thread is an index/to notify forumers of sale or MO, which all take place in the Marketplace as per HWZ guidelines.

1) Start your MO thread in Marketplace.
2) Link to it here to inform H&F forumers.
3) All discussion, bumping, happens in your Marketplace thread, NOT in here.

It's quite straight forward if you look at what others are doing instead of anyhow posting.

And in case you ask why, this keeps the forum clean of promotional threads and stops people cluttering this thread with bumps.

As long as your posts in here do not fit the guidelines, they're deleted no questions asked.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.