EDMW Knife Collectors

slayergut

Reaction score
312183_258056107576965_100001177327027_702696_48636000_n.jpg

amlim

Reaction score
Going to let go a lightly used black Spyderco FRN Endura 4 or a new blue Spyderco FRN Endura 4 flat ground.

Anyone interested? :D

stuffsforsale

Reaction score
Hey all! Just got a KA-BAR USMC. Need to replace the leather washers... you all know where I can repair it? I think I'm bringing it down to Sheares later to check with them.

slayergut

Reaction score
NICE Hatchet! :o What's the weight of that?

Think it's around 700grams ba..Wetterlings large hunting axe.. they guesstimate the measurements when they forge and handle..so the specs not consistent de.. but nice right??! haha i'm loving it. Anyway have you got any new stuff urself? share lehhh~

slayergut

Reaction score
nice
wat knife is dat? the knife comes wif the red scale ?

Landi Bushcraft...red fiddleback maple. Collected some scratches alr T.T..
How are you lately anyway? Any new poison to share??

302168_240343156014927_100001177327027_646648_708984395_n.jpg

Update on my Buck Hoodlum, i'm beginning to find the fingergroove and the notch at the back of the blade rather irritating.The raised hump digs into my finger when im trying to chop for too long, and the notch catches on too many random stuff. But it's really light, wearing a 10inch blade on my pack and i dont even realise it's there. Good steel too, and takes a wonderful edge. Sheath is not very good though, the blade ratlles around inside..i guess i can DIY to fix that sometime soon.

Last edited:

viix

Master Member
Reaction score
Landi Bushcraft...red fiddleback maple. Collected some scratches alr T.T..
How are you lately anyway? Any new poison to share??

No new toys.. last was the edcf fixed blade only.. not too bad, like the handle.. but recentlty too busy and trying to exercise by cycling more lol.. nice weight on the axe btw. as for the hoodlum, if u have a dremel, can grind down the handle and maybe the ramp at the back, but do it slowly. Still with the esee 6, also will have hotspot chopping one.. unless it's has a rounded edge like the way landi did his handle!

Mine already looks chui lol.. never bother to keep it shiny~

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.