View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 01:25 AM   #687
leonaheidern
Arch-Supremacy Member

Crosslinking is a relatively new technique and ur condition may recur. You can always request for hard lenses. Hard lenses would provide better vision for patients like yourself. It may not be as comfortable in the beginning though. Double vision on the affected eye is one thing you cannot avoid. Try hardlenses first as there are cases where they can achive very good vision.
Oh actually I did read up. There are quarterly disposable lenses called Coopervison Preference Toric XR range that can suit my power -1.25 cyl -3.25 axis 80 prescription for my left eye. But since it's hard to get and expensive I will stick to regular non Toric lenses as I prefer the daily changing of lenses. Hey but if there are such lenses on market one can only hope they become more common until acuvue or cibavision freshlooks carry them one day too.

I just want to know how much the contact lenses technology has progressed over the 2 years that I was unable to wear them comfortably due to feeling the lens very itchy and foreign object like in my left eye
leonaheidern is offline   Reply With Quote