ASUS Transformer Prime

azzurri1980

Reaction score
Merry CNY, its still good.

If it really comes out in SG by mid Jan, its still the most powerful tablet for afew more months, and I think it will still be hard for other manufacturers to top Asus's slick design.

Acid_Android

Reaction score
Merry CNY, its still good.

If it really comes out in SG by mid Jan, its still the most powerful tablet for afew more months, and I think it will still be hard for other manufacturers to top Asus's slick design.

Do u really tink will reach local shores in Jan? Not forgetting Taiwan is a chinese country, so their CNY break is longer den ours

azzurri1980

Reaction score
i don think it will reach us by mid Jan, there are lots of complains on US following the rumors of the delay.

Asus will satisfy the US market first, considering its one of the biggest market.
SG is too small to be given any priorty, even though we are the hub of SEA, the market is so much smaller.

btw the situation or rumor in US atm(according to http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1412) is that only 1 or 2 resellers(I think Gamestop or BestBuy) will be able to fulfill their pre-orders by 19th of Dec, at least according to the rumors they managed to secure the early batches of QC passed Prime.
There are still plenty of pre-orders to fulfill from Amazon, J&R, BH, etc, Asus will ship to them first and then ship the Prime for actual in-store, after that maybe it will be sg. I heard Europe will be getting in Jan as well, so there should be alot of stocks to fill..

Note: all these are rumors! nothing is confirmed, but at least Asus SG has said we will be getting it in mid Jan...

Last edited:

Xerovix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i don think it will reach us by mid Jan, there are lots of complains on US following the rumors of the delay.

Asus will satisfy the US market first, considering its one of the biggest market.
SG is too small to be given any priorty, even though we are the hub of SEA, the market is so much smaller.

btw the situation or rumor in US atm(according to Eee Pad Transformer Prime General - xda-developers) is that only 1 or 2 resellers(I think Gamestop or BestBuy) will be able to fulfill their pre-orders by 19th of Dec, at least according to the rumors they managed to secure the early batches of QC passed Prime.
There are still plenty of pre-orders to fulfill from Amazon, J&R, BH, etc, Asus will ship to them first and then ship the Prime for actual in-store, after that maybe it will be sg. I heard Europe will be getting in Jan as well, so there should be alot of stocks to fill..

Note: all these are rumors! nothing is confirmed, but at least Asus SG has said we will be getting it in mid Jan...
manufacturer in china runs 24hr... should be able to fulfill the initial production.

chong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

elu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Latest update: Will be out around 2nd week Jan.

Source: Asus SG FB page.

Acid_Android

Reaction score
ASUS officially announced that the shipping has started since 19th Dec and will reach normal inventory levels in Jan in US.

chowter

Reaction score
The more I wait and read about my 'dream" tablet , the more I tend to think that there is something seriously wrong with this machine.

Xerovix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The more I wait and read about my 'dream" tablet , the more I tend to think that there is something seriously wrong with this machine.

right now is the 64gb version having wifi problem...

other than that, sources from europe(asus italy) say that there will not be any 3g version worldwide. but asus asia says that isn't the case.

azzurri1980

Reaction score

too good to be true? or
all the delay that has been going on in US?

Lots of shipment problem in US, even tho 19th Dec is the official release date in US, seems like only a few retailers have managed to ship the Prime out, many customers are furious that the other retailers doesn't seems to have any stock or have not made any effort to be aggressive like the retailers who have the stock

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.