How to transfer contact from Iphone to Galaxy Note????

Ribeye

Reaction score
Go to iTunes. Go to Info. Sync to Google Contacts. Merge when prompted. Go to Settings - Accounts in Note. Add Google account. Sync Contacts.

Easy.

Let me know if it doesn't work.

Ribeye

Reaction score
Sync contacts to iTunes.

There is another way which i prefer. Go to appstore, search Phonebook Backup. Use it to backup your iPhone contacts and send to your email as .csv file. Then go to your PC and Import the file from Google Contacts. Finally sync your Note to ur Google id and voila!

The app is not free but it's probably the most time-saving 99 cents I have spent so far... :D

hoosdathu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Go to iTunes. Go to Info. Sync to Google Contacts. Merge when prompted. Go to Settings - Accounts in Note. Add Google account. Sync Contacts.

Easy.

Let me know if it doesn't work.
this is easiest one liaoz...

sunnycrowe

Reaction score
For galaxy note users, do u set yr note settings to save new contacts to gmail or to phone? If save to phone, do wr hav to go to settings n syn contacts to gmail manually?

minglearound

Reaction score
Just got Samsung note for my wife and she found a great way to transfer contacts from iPhone to note. However it cost 0.99 cents. She dl an app called gmail contacts synchronization. (can't remember the exact name.) this allow al contacts to be sync to a gmail acc. Remember to clear the contacts in your gmail acc if you do not want it. Than just register your note with your gmail and presto, all contacts port over!

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just got Samsung note for my wife and she found a great way to transfer contacts from iPhone to note. However it cost 0.99 cents. She dl an app called gmail contacts synchronization. (can't remember the exact name.) this allow al contacts to be sync to a gmail acc. Remember to clear the contacts in your gmail acc if you do not want it. Than just register your note with your gmail and presto, all contacts port over!
What an epic waste of 99 cents. :(

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those having problems with exporting your iPhone contacts using iTunes to Gmail.

Refer to the steps I shared previously:

To import contacts to Gmail using CSV file

1. Sync your contacts with Windows Address Book using iTunes
  2. Export the contacts (now found from Windows Contacts) as a CSV file
  3. Sign in to Gmail
  4. Click Contacts (located above the Compose Mail button) on any Gmail page
  5. From the More actions dropdown menu, select Import....
  6. Click the Choose File button
  7. Select the file you'd like to upload and click the Import button

When it's done, Gmail will display the number of contacts imported.

Have a nice day :look:

mrblitz

Reaction score
Sync contacts to iTunes.

There is another way which i prefer. Go to appstore, search Phonebook Backup. Use it to backup your iPhone contacts and send to your email as .csv file. Then go to your PC and Import the file from Google Contacts. Finally sync your Note to ur Google id and voila!

The app is not free but it's probably the most time-saving 99 cents I have spent so far... :D
This works, thank you!

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if there are already contacts in the iphone, how to transfer these internal contacts to gmail to sync?

i realise that whatever is stored in iphone, it does not get synced to gmail.

N_RIDER

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if there are already contacts in the iphone, how to transfer these internal contacts to gmail to sync?

i realise that whatever is stored in iphone, it does not get synced to gmail.

In iTunes, sync contact to google contacts....(gmail contacts) then sync your android device with gmail contacts..done...fast and simple:s12:

slang

Master Member
Reaction score
besides phone contacts to backup and transfer to Galaxy Note, what about other information from Apple iphone like SMS? any way to transfer the sms to note?

kaysee

Reaction score
lol everybody went to sync? the sync-ing so troublesome. just download this app on iphone called mycontactbackup or something around there, cant remember. then follow instructions. within 3 minutes my contacts were over to my samsung note. cheers :D

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
In iTunes, sync contact to google contacts....(gmail contacts) then sync your android device with gmail contacts..done...fast and simple:s12:

I don't use itunes. Disgusting piece of software. V disappointed that with such a high class product, such a problem exists.

Anyway, i used orbicontacts. Able to move from local storage to google storage.

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol everybody went to sync? the sync-ing so troublesome. just download this app on iphone called mycontactbackup or something around there, cant remember. then follow instructions. within 3 minutes my contacts were over to my samsung note. cheers :D

V troublesome, still need to email then import to google.

orbicontacts simpler. Just create the google sync, install app, copy contacts from iPhone to google sync.

Just takes time to copy if a lot of contacts. :)

fongwk76

Reaction score
trsf iphone notes

off topic but how to transfer Notes i created on my iphone to my note?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.