View Single Post
Old 19-12-2011, 08:03 PM   #2425
Lonerider

Selling off a few knives....

Any interest in these?

Looking at $75 for the pair or $42 each.

Item is BNIB and discontinued. Blade is AUS8 stainless steel which is a hell of a lot better than the unknown stuff you get from some of the chinese sites. Black Zytel scale with texturing to make it look like carved G10. 420J stainless on the reverse side. This is a framelock knife with a tang flipper. Very slim and has a pocket-clip with either tip-up or tip-down carry. Price includes shipping to your residential address. Add $2 for registered post. I'm not responsible for loss of package.

I can do PayPal at no extra cost if you have a confirmed account. I do not accept bank transfers due to the nature of the item.

If you'd like to self collect (at my convenience) I'll take off $2 from the selling price. Not looking for trades as I just did a stock check and just realised I have WAY too many knives; with a few more on the way.

I will not deal with minors (below 18years old)... this is a tool and a collectible for some; not a toy that you should flip out to show how much of a "man" you are. If you are current or ex-law enforcement (like me), I'll throw in a special something.
Lonerider is offline   Reply With Quote