[Priority Pass] Lounges at Changi Airport

planetshaker

Reaction score
Can i check for those who went to Tao Yuan Airport. Where is the lounge located? Cuz i taking Jetstar, so no boarding pass, still can enter? I currently holding to priority pass card... i intend to use my first 2x free visit brk bergin at TY airport...

There are 2 "MORE" lounges at Taoyuan, 1 of each at each terminal.

The 1 I went is at T2 level 4, after you check-in and go thru immigration. (see http://www.prioritypass.com/lounges/lounge-details.cfm)

You should have a boarding pass issued by JETSTAR, if not, how they let you board the plane?

Anyway, the last time I went, they didn't check the boadring pass. Just see your PP card and passport.

Cloud_Evolution

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are 2 "MORE" lounges at Taoyuan, 1 of each at each terminal.

The 1 I went is at T2 level 4, after you check-in and go thru immigration. (see http://www.prioritypass.com/lounges/lounge-details.cfm)

You should have a boarding pass issued by JETSTAR, if not, how they let you board the plane?

Anyway, the last time I went, they didn't check the boadring pass. Just see your PP card and passport.
jetstar no boarding pass one. most budget airline dun issue one, just use the confirmation ID can liao.

ykeen

Reaction score
if traveling via TigerAir.. possible to go to lounges? But check in is at Budget Terminal... and there are no skytrain linkages... anyone tried before?

wai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can i check for those who went to Tao Yuan Airport. Where is the lounge located? Cuz i taking Jetstar, so no boarding pass, still can enter? I currently holding to priority pass card... i intend to use my first 2x free visit brk bergin at TY airport...

how is the lounge at taipei compare to singapore one?

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
New lounges at Narita Airport:

Airport: tokyo - Narita International (NRT), Passenger Terminal 1
Lounge: T.E.I. LOUNGE

Location: Landside - the Lounge is located on the 5th Floor of the central building, midway between the North Wing and the South Wing.

Opening Hours: 07:00 - 21:00 daily.

Conditions: Children under 12 years are admitted free - Non-smoking.

Additional Information: Alcoholic drinks and fax facilities are both subject to payment.

Airport: tokyo - Narita International (NRT), Passenger Terminal 2
Lounge: T.E.I. LOUNGE

Location: Landside - the Lounge is located on the 4th Floor of the main building.

Opening Hours: 07:00 - 21:00 daily.

Conditions: Children under 12 years are admitted free - Non-smoking.

Additional Information: Alcoholic drinks and fax facilities are both subject to payment.

limpoop

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if traveling via TigerAir.. possible to go to lounges? But check in is at Budget Terminal... and there are no skytrain linkages... anyone tried before?

Unless you can find a way to go to T1/2/3 after checkin at BT which I think is not possible.

wai

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those holding Citibank Premier Miles card, is it really necessary to mail the application form to enroll for the VIP Airport Lounge Programme?

I realised that I never mailed the form after gotten the card for almost a year!

My oversea trip will be next week and the application for Priority Pass membership will need 2-3 weeks....

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those holding Citibank Premier Miles card, is it really necessary to mail the application form to enroll for the VIP Airport Lounge Programme?

I realised that I never mailed the form after gotten the card for almost a year!

My oversea trip will be next week and the application for Priority Pass membership will need 2-3 weeks....

i think so...

they will only auto renew for you but 1st time application - gotta do it

Reaction score
Anyone has been to Changi T2 lounges recently?

- The Green Market
- The Ambassador

I've gotta flash my card before it expires in two months.

Reaction score
They just send you a new card, every year. But if the main credit card expires, then I guess we need to send in the form again as it is going to be linked to the new card number.

nomoreliaola

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi for anz right... i do not have thevoucher to enter ... or rather how do they check if u have utilized it already

Suleyman

Reaction score
hi for anz right... i do not have thevoucher to enter ... or rather how do they check if u have utilized it already

They don't check. As long as you show the card and sign the sheet, you can enter.

However, if you have used up the 2 free visits AND have not clocked $1k in charges in the 30 days before the visit, then they will charge a fee (I think it's $30) to your card.

zercab

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone used the citibank premier miles card to use at CGK (jakarta) airport?

what i know is indonesian citibank premiermiles card is entitled to enter the citibank lounge there unlimited.

lufu

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone has been to Changi T2 lounges recently?

- The Green Market
- The Ambassador

I've gotta flash my card before it expires in two months.

Green market more food variety but wine/beer at extra charge
The other one has free flow wine/beer but lesser food variety

NivlekBay

Reaction score
Does anyone know if ANZ will be renewing the free limo service and free airport lounge entry next year? Current promo only valid till end dec

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.