EDMW Knife Collectors

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Of course its a good way to learn through experience, but you can save alot of time and may even learn more things from others' experience, which can be found in forums.
Yes, everyone has different preferences, but others can give you advice. :D just my 2 cents

kolomo

Reaction score
has anyone been in a situation whereby you bought a knife whereby u tot it is legal but the AE claimed it is not or similar situations like this, will you kena fine?

wat will happen?

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
haha christmas over still got new year. new year over still got cny :D
It's funny that i feel happier when the postman rings my doorbell with my package than any festive seasons :p

kolomo

Reaction score
when u guys order from overseas, you all directly use their international shipping or using mail-forwarder ( service like vpost etc) ?
because I find most website's international shipping quite high lol

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
when u guys order from overseas, you all directly use their international shipping or using mail-forwarder ( service like vpost etc) ?

the mail forwarder not cheap also...

sometimes those shop can use UPS, fedex or DHL leh not bad mah

plus singpost suck balls. please dun use their ******* service.

use comgateway instead (i am not responsible for whatever **** shiat happens to your order just recommending)

slayergut

Reaction score

I usually prefer couriers like Fedex or UPS. Only started using them this year and i've had better experience with them compared to the local post service..

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
speed and cost :D
Fedex is cheaper and faster. But not everyone uses Fedex. Another downside is that there is more delay if you use Fedex and ur knives get stopped by customs. But still fedex is more convinient- u just have to wait at home.
Usps will end up with singpost and if customs stop ur knife there, u'll have to go down to open package and collect it. If the officer there buay song (just kidding) then ur knives/knife get sent to cantolment blah blah blah.. run here run there blah blah.. and yeah

ten_david197

Banned
Reaction score
speed and cost :D
Fedex is cheaper and faster. But not everyone uses Fedex. Another downside is that there is more delay if you use Fedex and ur knives get stopped by customs. But still fedex is more convinient- u just have to wait at home.
Usps will end up with singpost and if customs stop ur knife there, u'll have to go down to open package and collect it. If the officer there buay song (just kidding) then ur knives/knife get sent to cantolment blah blah blah.. run here run there blah blah.. and yeah

So, if go Cantonment how?

You have to prove to the IO that you are not some crazed maniac out to hurt people?

:(:(:(

slayergut

Reaction score
So, if go Cantonment how?

You have to prove to the IO that you are not some crazed maniac out to hurt people?

:(:(:(

That would certainly help I think haha. I've never gone down before tho. Fedex clears it for me usually. Even when I used usps and get stopped I only have had to go down to ICA, never been asked to go AEB. Then again, I dont order regulated stuff..

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
Everytime i go in cantolment, they made me sit in one very cold and small room with an officer all alone. That officer looks very ''ah-beng'' type, as if he's going to whack me. Then he keep questioning me everything etc etc.

Yes, don't buy any assisted knives or double edge blade, etc etc.

P.S i'm just kidding about the cantolment part. LOOL XD
Overthere it's like a secondary clearence. Nothing to worry about just that have to travel here and there. Oh yeah, u'll be screened through a metal detector, so don't bring anything funny if u're going there.

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
NitrousStryker.jpg

:D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.