EDMW Knife Collectors

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
:) check out the new leatherman wingman then..Its cheap as hell and still made in the USA.(not that i care much)
USD$26 if you can find it online ;)

Btw anyone want order large blades??
Esee Lite machete calling meee!

really is cheap as hell sia 26usd :s7:

chesterqw

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
got the tiny tiny ladybug3

YSLLg.jpg

93VOC.jpg

zcIuU.jpg

Lz6qe.jpg

LoneArcher

Reaction score
Ka-Bar Kukri Machete

Guys,

Anyone had experience bringing in a Ka-Bar Kukri?
The blade is 11.5" and it should pass the 12" blade length rule, right?

Please advise.

Urgently looking for a post-Christmas present...

sniperonbonk

Reaction score
wan 2 send knife home...

I singaporean living overseas, also want to send home my knives or give some to relatives...how arh? Only manual folding knives and fixed blades <12 inch. Need import permit?

Frozenboiboi

Reaction score
I singaporean living overseas, also want to send home my knives or give some to relatives...how arh? Only manual folding knives and fixed blades <12 inch. Need import permit?

just send it... the customs officer will take care of the rest. if it needs approval they will send a letter to ur relatives' home. unless of course it's double edged, balisong, swords (obviously), automatic, otf, etc etc.....

Chuck Norris

Master Member
Reaction score
yo guys recently i've garnered some interest in getting a leatherman for myself... however i would like to get it from overseas since its much cheaper

but now i'm worried that customs/authorities will prevent it from getting through... can someone confirm with me about this?

and also, if want to get locally for leatherman, where is a good place to get it? thanks!

slayergut

Reaction score
WOH CHUCK NORRIS!!
You'll break the leatherman!

LOL..get from overseas usually only worth if getting more than one piece cause shipping is high..locally u can try black-tactical. high prices but it's good to support local shops :)

Chuck Norris

Master Member
Reaction score
WOH CHUCK NORRIS!!
You'll break the leatherman!

LOL..get from overseas usually only worth if getting more than one piece cause shipping is high..locally u can try black-tactical. high prices but it's good to support local shops :)

haha ok thanks bro. will check out the black tactical.

anyway just to ask.. so confirm if i get from overseas usually got no problem with the authorities right?

sojourn88

Reaction score
hunting knife hand made in Russia

products_2766_1_large.jpg

a beautiful Russian 7.25" blade from Rosarms... possible to mail order in?
Order to US Address and use VPOST or COMGATEWAY to Singapore? thanks for advise

is there a permanent sticky FAQ found here on SPF or ICA restrictions for knives collection? blade length seems not a concern officially as long as it is not automatic flip knives?

on side note..is the 12" Rambo IV machete ever allowed?
41EvbK7AA7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Seraphim74

Reaction score
Sharpening Knives

I was wondering if someone could enlightened me about sharpening survival knives. I have a Gerber LMF II and the angle of the edge is about 15 degrees. My sharpener (Lansky Four Stone Universal Knife Sharpening System) recommends about 25 degrees angle of the edge for survival knives. So should i stick with sharpening the knife at a 17 degree angle or do as the kit says and go with 25

intermilansg

Banned
Reaction score
products_2766_1_large.jpg

a beautiful Russian 7.25" blade from Rosarms... possible to mail order in?
Order to US Address and use VPOST or COMGATEWAY to Singapore? thanks for advise

is there a permanent sticky FAQ found here on SPF or ICA restrictions for knives collection? blade length seems not a concern officially as long as it is not automatic flip knives?

on side note..is the 12" Rambo IV machete ever allowed?
41EvbK7AA7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I think blades below 12 inch is alrite. I know someone shipped in a 10 inch buck hoodlum with no problems. I am getting a tops power eagle soon.:o

Malakite

Reaction score
Is the Bear Grylls Survival Knife worth getting? I know nuts about blade quality, just think that the knife looks chio with the orange highlights plus the firestarter/flint stick thing looks like it'll be useful.

Anyone got thoughts on the knife?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.