~Porter Japan Official Thread~

kawatsu

Master Member
Reaction score
was on a crazy spree on porter tokyo/headporter for the past 2 days. :o

porter tokyo and headporter is the same right?

btw, where did you buy yours from?

Got my 1st porter sling bag and a card holder from tokyo and am hooked!

Morugana

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
merry xmas guys.

recent hoots:
smoky boston bag from hokkaido tokyu hands ~
navy tanker rucksack from headporter online. 500yen xmas shipping i told u all abt

DIwcR.jpg

wHld2.jpg

now what i really need is a sling bag/shoulder bag!!
then thats it. dont wanna buy anymore riao. wallet v.pain

Last edited:

Webbyboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
porter tokyo and headporter is the same right?

btw, where did you buy yours from?

Got my 1st porter sling bag and a card holder from tokyo and am hooked!

Different, headporter is more like street wear style, And Yoshida Co Porter Tokyo is more classic, I bought it from flagship store in Marunouchi and Headporter at their Shibuya store.

runforyourlife

Reaction score
The headporter.org one can import in to sg direct shipping? Is that the one with 500 yen shipping??

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
merry xmas guys.

recent hoots:
smoky boston bag from hokkaido tokyu hands ~
navy tanker rucksack from headporter online. 500yen xmas shipping i told u all abt

DIwcR.jpg

wHld2.jpg

now what i really need is a sling bag/shoulder bag!!
then thats it. dont wanna buy anymore riao. wallet v.pain

wanted to get the backpack too... didn't hoot in the end.. sigh :( how much u paid for the backpack?

kawatsu

Master Member
Reaction score
moi 500 yen shipping promo hoot

vcuc95.jpg

very nice and unique!!!

im kinda glad the promo is over, or else i sure go buy the leopard shoulder bag!

But i think such animal prints generally not accepted by singaporeans, will always be linked to ah tiong.. :(

ZigguratZ

Reaction score
Hi,

Was wondering do head porter or porter international have any leather products ?

ah hui

Master Member
Reaction score
Shoulder bag

Hi guys,

i am new to Porter bags, however, i got relatives going to jp this CNY, so i wanna ask them to help me get a bag from thr. I am not sure which one to get though. What i put in my bag are handphone, wallet,keys, ciggs and ipod. So i would jus need a small to medium size bag. Any suggestions? Thanks.

GamerZ

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

i am new to Porter bags, however, i got relatives going to jp this CNY, so i wanna ask them to help me get a bag from thr. I am not sure which one to get though. What i put in my bag are handphone, wallet,keys, ciggs and ipod. So i would jus need a small to medium size bag. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Identify you want Porter Yoshida or Headporter. Headporter only got 2 official store in Tokyo or Nagoya.

You can look at New Waist Bag or Shoulder Bag (M) or Zip Shoulder (S)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.